• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Asian pack: China and India mid 16th C - mid 18th C

Wow, no way! I so did not see this coming. That's great. Totally fills a void!

yes it does. yes it does! thanks, man!

Imperator you have done it again. Excellant units. Some of these I can use immediately. I am particularly interested in the Muslim Artillery 16th C. Do you think you redo these using 18th century figures with this gun. I want this gun for my coastal fortresses to use as a coastal battery in my coastalforts instead of using a field gun.

Imperator you have done it again. Excellant units. Some of these I can use immediately. I am particularly interested in the Muslim Artillery 16th C. Do you think you redo these using 18th century figures with this gun. I want this gun for my coastal fortresses to use as a coastal battery in my coastalforts instead of using a field gun.

There are some weeks that I think to made some artillery units that stand behind a wall, to simulate city/coastal battery. What do you think of this idea?

There are some weeks that I think to made some artillery units that stand behind a wall, to simulate city/coastal battery. What do you think of this idea?

Try one standing behind a parapit like that of a stone fort or castle. That might work. I don't know how it will look in the game, but it sounds cool. I'll be happy to test it for you. :goodjob: :D :D

Andrea, that`s a great job ! Very nice and useful ! There are so many brand new animations of yours (elephants, grenade throwers, artillery ...) ! Thank you for keeping Civ3 alive ! Long live the Imperator ! :)

Some really good units here. I think the pallette on some units can be improved a bit, but you have managed to do some units we haven't had here for years. Yes, I'm talking about Elephants. Good work!

Very good packet !
Thanks
Hermenefred (H.Balck)

PS: Why do you not use better running animations for your elephants ? I can help you with some rough moves for elephants.
Click to see what I mean !

Interesting. Can you send me the Run animation for elephant? Thanks.

You guys still haven't answered my question:

What are these guys called:

They look like Ottomon Abus Guns, except they're Chinese. :confused:

Attachments

• protogun-demon.jpg
    protogun-demon.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 77
You guys still haven't answered my question:

What are these guys called:

They look like Ottomon Abus Guns, except they're Chinese. :confused:

:crazyeye:It is the "抬枪 Taiqiang" (means "carrying gun"), a kind of weapon only existed in the Qing dynasty (not any other dynasties). It was quite huge and heavy, so must be carried by a man or a bracket.

Top Bottom