• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[NFP] Babylon Livestream

bite

Unofficial Civilization Cartographer
Super Moderator
Spoiler :

Last edited:
Livestream starts in 1/2 an hour

and we're live

-50% Science is applied at city level; so science religious beliefs will be beneficial still.

I have to be honest, this "hold music" (historical or not) is making me nuts. No wonder why Hammurabi looks so angry.
Yeah... I enjoy the Industrial and Atomic versions; but still are not as good as the amazing music of the other NFP Civs.

Sabum Kibittum is available from turn 1.

Important to note that the game is on quick speed - UU can be built from the start

Edit: Looks like in order to claim a hero, you have to build a monument 'in their honor' in the city center, thus becoming their origin city. You can find heroes through different ways, such as discovering a continent first.

Descovering new continents allows you to find a Hero.

Valmiki spotted as new writer?

EDIT: yup.

Valmiki - Classical Writer
Creates The Ramayana and Yoga Vasistha

Anansi Hero can harvest a resource to give you a burst of science and culture.

Seems that Engineers remain medieval era-onwards, despite addition of Imhotep.

The Palgum unique building is in Irrigation as opposed to the Water Mill's Wheel tech.

still no new city states

interesting, you could stuff yourself up by going to crossbowmen too quickly

interesting, you could stuff yourself up by going to crossbowmen too quickly
I think that's a good way to "balance" Babylon in a way; you get the tech but you don't have the production so hurt yourself being so far ahead.

Old God Obelisk (SS Game mode) can still be used with the Heroes & Legends gamemode to recruit heroes from; they are essentually combined into one.

I think Carl just confirmed that you can build the Palgum in any city on freshwater (such as lakes, oasis and some natural wonders) but I'm still doubtful about this as the text does say rivers... and the graphic would need ot be on a river...

The 2nd great work heros drop is an antiquity you need to dig up later. (The first is gained on their first death)

If someone conquers a city that has a hero linked to it's monument, the new owner of that city does not inherit that hero to summon as it's also linked to the civ/player.

Heroes can also teleport between cities, as they have limited lifespan.

The twins also can capture unique units.

(I am adding all new things to my last post provided no one adds posts after this; as I feel bad filling this thread on my own...)

You get era score when one of your heroes die; but the person who kills it gets no reward.

THE LAST UNKNOWN HERO IS SINBAD THE SAILOR! Can target any costal unit for lots of gold!

Top Bottom