• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[NFP] Babylon Livestream

Sinbad confirmed

Confirmed: Sinbad the Sailor, naval unit, gives you hella gold.

Gilgamesh changed for the mode

Gilgamesh gets a new ability in Heroes and Legends mode.

Temples make it cheaper for you to recall Heroes. (Shines give +10 lifespan, but this was already known in previous videos)
Hanging Gardens makes Heros have more lifespan and the Oracle lets you resurect them cheaper. Gilgamesh also has an updated ability based on heroes I didn't quite catch...

Not sure if it was known before... (but it was a question I had); When heroes exaust all their charges, they do not perish like builders and military engineers (they are like Legions and Toa and can still fight with no charges left.)

Babylon's tech jumping will count toward the world era, making them potentially dangerous to play against or even as, especially in dramatic ages.

Arhur's Acolade doesn't heal units; they retain their HP; the Aztec Twins however resurect killed units with full health.

I think Carl just confirmed that you can build the Palgum in any city on freshwater (such as lakes, oasis and some natural wonders) but I'm still doubtful about this as the text does say rivers... and the graphic would need ot be on a river...

I think the bonus goes to freshwater tiles, so tiles next to a lake gain the food bonus.

Heroes are recalled with faith after they die.

Oracle and Hanging Gardens changed in this mode. Hanging Gardens increases lifespan, Oracle makes them cheaper to recall.

What happens to Questing Knights when their lifespan expires? Do they return to the unit they used to be or do they disappear?
They are gone. They don't revert back; they are gone forever. (The last thing they confirmed in the stream)

I was hoping for a New City-State reveal or new Great Person reveal.....guess I will have to wait until tomorrow.

Okay, I have updated the Features Thread with everything I saw, did I miss anything?

Okay, I have updated the Features Thread with everything I saw, did I miss anything?
Palgum is unlocked earlier at Irrigation, and the Sabum Kibittum is avaliable from the start of the game.

Minor but we know that Ibn Khaldun is a Scientist based on his placement in the civilopedia, just not whether he's medieval or renaissance

Top Bottom