Between a nuke and hard place

The Pope shall not make peace. It is time to wipe out once and for all the Thanyou. The fools have used all of their Nukes. Now we shall use ours and then we shall invade the Thanyou.

Howling. Wild war cries.

The Gonzites were closing in.

After Commander Girimault had sent the transmission to War Minister Trer, no reinforcements had arrived. The 9th Regiment assumed the War Minister was distracted by the nuclear detonations across the world. If such a thing happened in Trexericia, there would be no where to run, except, perhaps, the Gonzite-infested Civilized Archipelago.

The regiment was cornered. The war cries grew louder. Loud enough to make a man deaf.

The Gonzites were on the peninsula now. Then the idea struck Girimault.

The Gonzites were now practically close enough to touch. Girimault quickly lit a match an threw it t the regiment's bombs.

Replicators have already begun to rebuild damaged areas, recovery time is estimated at less than a week. Leadership has begun to move to Clavius Base on Luna just in case. Arcology shielding has been activated, as have ground, air, and space SDI systems. All major cities should be protected. Thanks to memory uploading and rejuvenation technologies, the death count should be next to zero.
No. Just.... no. No replicators, no memory uploading, and LIMITED rejuvenation (I'll allow you to repair radiation poisoning that isnt TOO bad. Seriously, this went from barely allowable to insanely NO. We are not THAT far ahead of Earth, ok?

GM says No.

Daedwartia Calls for a Global White Peace, as we have just all lost the war. I declare we spend time reclaiming lost lands. Daedwartian also reports that 70% of its people made it into the Interconnected Vault System. We are willing to except regugees from all nations. Also, We have now Moved our Capital To the Colony Tamb's Glory, at Lagrange Point 3. All government members, including my self are currently in route. All Daedwartian Space Colonies are currently accepting immigrants. Also, we have decided to being a mass colony construction program, which when finished, 40% of our population will be moved to (current population that is). We will then start a lunar mining program, followed by a second colony expansion to fit the other 60 percent.
The Duke-Emperor says: We will not have peace with such monsters as the Thanyou! They have destroyed the world with their arrogance!

Tambien: I can see your point about replicators, but memory uploading is maybe 2030 at the earliest (if Moore's Law holds) and rejuvenation is about 2050. Considering a lot of us have space colonies, this is about the same level.

In addition, we are firing all our nukes at the north and south poles, at the same time evacuating the populace to space. Much of the earth's ice should now melt and water should begin flooding the world's coastal cities.

The Pope shall not make peace. It is time to wipe out once and for all the Thanyou. The fools have used all of their Nukes. Now we shall use ours and then we shall invade the Thanyou.

We shall watch as your nation falls apart.

Its is obvious that this war can not continue. 9 billion dead already. 2 billion will likely die. most nations are now confined to subterranean vaults or the space colonies. I call for the mass colonization of outer space.

Daedwartia Has Declared it will is willing to support sign a peace treaty, with the understanding that the Union will abandon this earth for the stars. We in return will allow our nation to be split between the Duchy, Thanyou, and Noirland, to be decided by a committee at the end of war, and once we have fully evacuated to our colonies.

We have finished construction on Aleruis 100, Baslus 95-100, Caesla 88-100 Daedwartia 50-100 Eunuis 1-6. These colonies were already nearly complete when the war began, and we were putting into these a considerable chunk our our entire economy. a estimated 95% of our economic activity and strength is believed to have been devoted to these. Its a wonder our economy survived this long. I guess owning the mints helps. They were built for Bread and Circuses reasoning. When you dont have a word in your language for the word Sun, because you cant see it 24/7, you probablely want out. We have since it was possible been supporting space colonization as a result. We now move begin to move 80% of our population to the colonies, starting with the vaults in areas now truly inhabitable to humans. we have also taken any and all hydroponics equipment in those area with us, in order to allow the colonies a chance at maintaining themselves without aid from the world below.

Occ: the government changed its mind on the evacuation plan.

Of 210,000,000 survivors, 168,000,000 people are being moved to the colonies. they are now current filled to 110% capacity. Also we being construction on 100 more colonies, which will be finished by the end of the year if we continue to devote the amount of resources we have been to the project.

Dumanios is evacuating as many as possible to our extraterrestrial colonies. While we were lucky to be relatively unaffected by the nuclear holocausts of Stonewall Jackson, Thanyou, and Christosia, much of the country will be drowned by the crazed leader of the Southern Region. Radiation containment has been effective, while whoever cannot go to space now lives underground until the world is safe to live on.

Tambien: I can see your point about replicators, but memory uploading is maybe 2030 at the earliest (if Moore's Law holds) and rejuvenation is about 2050. Considering a lot of us have space colonies, this is about the same level.

In addition, we are firing all our nukes at the north and south poles, at the same time evacuating the populace to space. Much of the earth's ice should now melt and water should begin flooding the world's coastal cities.
OOC: Alright. You can have those two.

IC: The Imperial Duchy condems this action, and launches its 2,000 remaining nukes at the Southern Kingdom. They will land before you can evacuate. We can still call this off, if you refute your launch order.

Imperial Tambien Duchy Emergency News Broadcast

"If you are still tuned in, we have some good news. The Government has decided to evacuate as much of the population as possible to the space station Tambien, formerly Orbital 1, which has been under construction for the last decade. It was meant to showcase the Duchy's power in space, and be the control center for the planned Space Fleet. As such, it is quite large and prepared to support signifigant space operations. All that is left to complete is the Lower Docking Bay, and that should not effect the habitability of the Station. Make for your nearest Launch Center, if it is still active. If you cannot make it to a center, and your area was not hit directly by nukes, the naval forces of the Imperial Navy or the Imperial Air Corps will be there soon to find and rescue you. Again, if you are just tuning in..."

Space Station Tambien

ITD- National Evacuation Plan

The population of any and all areas not directly hit by nukes will be evacuated by the Army, Navy, and Air Force. They will be sent to Launch Centers where they will be sent to Orbital 1, rechristened Space Station Tambien. The Station will house as many refugees as possible, up to 150% maximum comfortable capacity. The Space Force will use its ships to move refugees to the following locations- New Tambien City colony on Planet Anann, New Hanen Colonial Province on Planet Anann, Anann Orbital 1. The Colonization Authority will use its ships to move people as well.

The Terraformation Authority will be given all resources possible in their efforts to "quickform" Moon Catamitus around Gas Planet Mroos.

{Pics TBA}

Treruk: Agent A, are you still tuned in?
Agent A: Yes, sir.
Treruk: Have any of your agents been lost in the apocalypse?
Agent A: Many. Fine agents, including Agent C, Agent F, even Agent K. How did your troops turn out.
Treruk: We escaped just in time.
Agent A: How is the war with the Gonzites going?
Treruk: The Gonzites surrendered after their chief was destroyed along with his army.
Agent A: I thought the 9th was in no postition to fight.
Treruk: They weren't. They died with the Gonzite army. The reason behind this is still being investigated.
Agent A: Would you like some of my agents?
Treruk: No, being prince, I have my own agents.
Agent A: Of course. What were the terms of the Gonzite surrender?
Treruk: The remaining Gonzites will be made citizens of Trexericia, and will be allowed to stay on the Archipelago.
Agent A: Very well. This is Agent A, signing off.

We call off the nukes, and will now evacuate all citizens to our colonies on Mars. If Tambien's country does not call their nukes off, we will continue with the operation.

I demand the production of a Plantbuster Nuke in Yoshiville, so that we can blow up somebodies colony :mwaha:

The City State of Trexericia Official International Transmission

The City State of Trexericia officially opens its borders to all survivors of the apocalypse unleashed by the nations of the world. For those who can't afford to make it to space, or for those who just don't want to leave Esandtee. May we all live in peace and prosperity.

Of course, not counting the governments of the major powers of the world, for they will be eternally unleashed in war, but discounting them, everyone else. Oh, and terrorists. Now, other then those examples, everyone else is welcome and may we all live in peace and prosperity.

The Foundation will intercept all remaining airborne nukes with its' skyships main cannons.

If necessary, in the worst case scenario, the skyships will initiate the protocol to go into space-flight.
However, the cleansing and re-habitation of the home planet is a foremost priority.
The Main Naval Fleet is still in operation, searching for civilian survivors.
They will be taken to and sheltered in the undersea Foundation cities.

(OOC: I don't think there's a Mars, SK)

The Pope has created a small colony in space. From our 11,000,000 people, the 10 will enter inside the colony and the others will attack the unholy enemy.

King Trixeric of Trexericia,
We worry here on Holy Island. Not about the war, or even about nuclear detonations.
The stars are gone. We fear the Void has finally won. In the near future, our prophets expect Trexericists to all be murdered in a mass genocide. The Void works in unexpected ways.
Be vigilant, great king.
-Prophet Untallakniakto of North Tsallix

The Pope has created a small colony in space. From our 11,000,000 people, the 10 will enter inside the colony and the others will attack the unholy enemy.

OCC: theres a reason why Daedwartia's economy has spent quadrillions on these projects: THEY. ARE. NOT. CHEAP. if you have only just started building it, unless you simply throw most your economy at it, your finish date is about 6 years from now. If you did threw in 90% of your remaning ecomony, you likely have finished by then 60, considering your population.

King Trixeric of Trexericia,
We worry here on Holy Island. Not about the war, or even about nuclear detonations.
The stars are gone. We fear the Void has finally won. In the near future, our prophets expect Trexericists to all be murdered in a mass genocide. The Void works in unexpected ways.
Be vigilant, great king.
-Prophet Untallakniakto of North Tsallix

Trixeric, I hope your prophet is aware of the existence of a nuclear winter. I am currently capable of seeing where your nation should be right now. All I see is a humongous amount of dust in the air covering the the entire sea. I'm certain its covering your main islands right now with the thickness. The mass genocide will likely be radiation poisoning, which means it going to take out most people in the open. IF ANYONE REPORTS SNOW, EVACUATE YOUR PEOPLE TO YOUR SPACE COLONIES. If you don't have any, secure a place in someone's else's colony, and try to stay together a few large groups (multiple is preferable, just in case something happens to one group.)

Well, we are evacuating our entire population into space and beyond the range of nuclear warheads. I chose Mars as it seemed best, but we can do interstellar arks as well.

Daedwartian Press Release:

State Sec: Survived
Daedwartis III: Survived
Commander In Chief: survived, due to being Daedwartis III
Treasurer: Survived.
High Priest: su-
High Priest- our highest government members have been blessed by Tamb.-rvived
Forgien Affairs: survived

General Star, 4 stars:10
3 Stars: 25
2:1
1:0

Admiralty:
4: 4
3: 2
2: 20
1:0

Status: Currently in a one-sided ceasefire. Appears to currently being upheld by Thanyou. Military is still on heightened alert.
Divisions have been sent into Noirland to put down the Nukeicide (occ: In Newspeak, we have a word that in effect means Man who used nukes to kill, due to grammar rules. it translates as this) Stonewall, in support of the Noirland Government.

Top Bottom