Between a nuke and hard place

Unfortunately, Trexericia has avoided building space colonies due to the high cost. We must hope for the best.

"Citizens of the world. Recent actions by the rogue General Jackson have caused our nation to reassess our war efforts" Radio said in a internationally televised speech "Our nation has decided on temporarily ending our involvement in the war to begin an international manhunt for General Jackson so we may hang him for his crimes against humanity. We ask only that the nations of the world may allow us to search for him wherever we find necessary. Thank you, and may your respective gods smile upon you in the coming weeks"

We call off the nukes, and will now evacuate all citizens to our colonies on Mars. If Tambien's country does not call their nukes off, we will continue with the operation.
We will call off the strike.

The Pope has created a small colony in space. From our 11,000,000 people, the 10 will enter inside the colony and the others will attack the unholy enemy.

OCC: theres a reason why Daedwartia's economy has spent quadrillions on these projects: THEY. ARE. NOT. CHEAP. if you have only just started building it, unless you simply throw most your economy at it, your finish date is about 6 years from now. If you did threw in 90% of your remaning ecomony, you likely have finished by then 60, considering your population.
OOC: What Daed said, christos. A colony can't just magically appear in space. In less than a week.

"Citizens of the world. Recent actions by the rogue General Jackson have caused our nation to reassess our war efforts" Radio said in a internationally televised speech "Our nation has decided on temporarily ending our involvement in the war to begin an international manhunt for General Jackson so we may hang him for his crimes against humanity. We ask only that the nations of the world may allow us to search for him wherever we find necessary. Thank you, and may your respective gods smile upon you in the coming weeks"
"The Imperial Tambien Duchy has no objection."

OOC: Anyways, since we appear to be having some planet conflicts, let me outline the map of the system for ya'll.

Planet/Moons/Type

Hepa/-/Think Mercury, but with an atmosphere like Venus

Esandtee/Arma/Earth-like (before the nukes), Arma is like Luna

Anann/Chaoskampf, Tzeen/Mars-like, moons are about a quarter the size of the planet but are round like normal moons and are convered in ice (No under-ice oceans)

Asteroid Belt

Mroos/Phoroneus, Epico, Catamitus, Aegle/Jupiter-like with a set of Saturn-like rings, with the moons (in order) Io, Europa, Ganymeade, Callisto, and the other small moons of a Jupiter-equivalent

Karknos/Moons of Saturn, Tatual (Titan), Anastra (Rocky Moon), and Leokhampa(Rocky Moon)/A cross between Uranus and Neptune, but with the moons of Saturn (name them as you wish, but make sure to put their equivalent name in parentheses. they will be added to this list)

Dione/Galos, Phonus, Ionae/A large rocky planet three times the size of Esandtee with ice water, the three moons are all larger than Esandtee but Galos and Phonus are covered in coatings of ice while Ionae has an active volcano system along with liquid water (no life)

Kuiper Belt

Heliopause

Daedwartis Has announced That it supports the Terraforming of Catamitus, as well as the terraforming of Tatual(Titan), The Largest moon of Karknos.

In Fact, we believe Terraforming Karknos is more feasible due to the presence of a atmosphere to trap heat, as well of the fact that it's sea's are majority methane. This means once we heat up the planet to the evaporation point of methane, we will simply need find away to keep temperatures at levels we can survive in.

Daedwartis Has announced That it supports the Terraforming of Catamitus, as well as the terraforming of Tatual(Titan), The Largest moon of Karknos.

In Fact, we believe Terraforming Karknos is more feasible due to the presence of a atmosphere to trap heat, as well of the fact that it's sea's are majority methane. This means once we heat up the planet to the evaporation point of methane, we will simply need find away to keep temperatures at levels we can survive in.
The full resources of the Imperial Duchy have been leveled at the Terraformation Authority and therefore at Catamitus. As the Duchy is the only nation with colonies there, we announce that we claim Catamitus as property of the Imperial Tambien Duchy. Immigrants will be accepted as soon as the terraformation is complete, which will be in around two years. (The ITD has been terraforming Catamitus for longer than its had colonies on Arma, by sending inner-system comets at the moon. Combined with the natural ice there, there is already enough to make oceans, and all that remains is to insert the atmosphere and melt the water. Both of which should not take that long.)

As soon as the Quickforming of Catamitus is complete, the ITD will help the various nations Quickform Tatual. However, new techniques will need to be developed. The engineers of the Duchy are not used to terraforming objects with an atmoshpere.

We are moving all our people to interstellar arks and leaving the solar system. The only thing left other than those who wish to remain will be HAL 9000, who will proceed to guide the Kingdom.

The Republic of Dumanios manages to evacuate the survivors to the planets of Tzeen, Anastra, and Leokhampa, with probes sent to other planets in plans to colonize them as well.

Daedwartia Claims Tatual. We are sending a swarm of meteors that direction. We are also building processing plants there, for the purpose of mining outer system objects, plus to heat Tatual up. We are also being a project to introduce life to Ioane, which will be a difficult task, but if successful pay off greatly considering it's mineral wealth.
We intend for our nation to eventually relocate to Tatual and the space around it.

OCC:
My predicitions.
Well, we certainly &*%^ upped. we destroyed Esandtee-based Civilization in 3 weeks, and now civilization is space-based. Paradoxical, long term survival has likely increased as a result. Because Esandtee is no longer the center of our specie's civilization (there is none... we are for all due purposes split into several now, with Tatual to eventually be Daedwartia's and Catamitus will likely become The ITD's.

Some having multiple, like Dumanios, with Tzeen, Anastra, and Leokhampa currently being his civilization.

Others are likely to be completely space-based. Southern Kingdom for example.

N, not a clue

Trexericia is a interesting case. No space colonies, and no colonies on other celestial bodies. They will have to choose between staying there or moving into someone's else's colonies until they have finish one.

The Technocracy. They are clearly it seems going to stick in in both places. Deepsea cities are less-likely to feel the pain. They are also at the bottom of the sea, so mining for needed materials is easier due to higher density of the material. Hydroponics are definitely now going to be EVERYONE"S main food production method... which means Daedwartia is going to be making a considerable amount of money off of food. we already rely on hydroponics exclusively for food.

Christos, no clue

Noirland, i believe they will be space based.

Congrats everyone. we have gone from world-war simulation to Space Opera

ATTENTION CITIZENS OF TREXERICIA

As some of you may have noticed, we have begun construction of tunnels underneath your very feet. These tunnels follow the city's roads. In two days time, we will finish construction of the city's tunnels, and in four days time, it will have expanded to the suburbs. The Prime Minister and I have seen the incoming devastation, and the answer lies in these tunnels. In two days, citizens in the city can begin digging under their homes from these tunnels. Engineers will tell you where to dig, and how large is legal for your property. On day three of this plan, those in the city can start supporting their underground homes with bricks from Trexerician quarries. Also on day three, the citizens in the suburbs can begin digging. On day four, the suburbs can get bricks. On day five, building will be hopefully finished. Those on the outskirts of Trexericia can claim any unclaimed land at any given time. Those on Holy Island and the Civilized Archipelago are welcome to stay in their family's home, or claim unclaimed land. The reason behind this project is that we don't have the time or the money to construct space colonies. Your king, King Trixeric. May we all survive these ever changing times.

President NinjaCow64 looked out the window. He knew he had made the right decision not to get involved. His nation had planned for something like this for decades, but they had only got a working prototype together a few weeks ago. Good timing, too. Nuclear winter was the second greatest threat against N, second to the parrots. That's why he ordered the best nuclear physicists to create a protection against radiation. The shielding wouldn't work against a hit by a warhead, but the radiation it left afterwards would be much less threatening to the populace. Of course, this meant that there was no money to be put into space travel research, but his people fought for this land, they would not be forced into space because of some war that they didn't even partake in.

"Sir, are you ready?" asked his secretary. He nodded, he had been ready for this speech for a long time.

"My friends," started NinjaCow64 "Fellow citizens of N. The radiation that has covered our planet is probably the second greatest threat we have ever faced. When I first heard of the concept of Nuclear war, I was scared. Scared that one day, someone would do something like this. And they have, which makes me glad that we have invested time and money into this project.

Today, we are activating 12 radiation shielding sites near N which will protect our cities from external radiation. Unfortunately, we cannot do much about the radiation inside our borders and the borders of the areas of the Thanyou Empire that we have annexed, as their governors surrendered to us moments ago. I have a map of the rough locations of the sites and the area it will protect."

Key:
Dark Blue: Radiation Shielding Site
Light Blue: All things behind this line are protected from external radiation. They are also all now part of N.
Green: Quarantined Zones, by the order of President NinjaCow64.

"I would also like to give my apologies to the Holy Christosian Dominion, as we needed to have a station in your territory to fully protect ours. The governor of that region has decided to join N and we have accepted. We are sending $5 million nollars worth of computers to your government to aid with your space program to compensate for the loss of territory. We don't war I don't believe your people want it either, so let's find a compromise.

We may seem like terrible people for not sharing our technology, however, we are afraid that the technology could be used to make a devastating weapon, which would destroy what little we have left.

In the words of the philosopher Trial and Error, the world is truly between a rock and a hard place. But N will survive. We will not perish. We will not frightened. And we will not leave." *applause*

OCC: I hope this isn't too futuristic, but considering I have sent exactly 0 ships into space and practically everyone else has done something to do with space, I hope that will balance it out. :)

The attack is canceled. All citizens that can work ( 7 million from 11 million) will work 16 hours the day to build the spaceship. They are expected to finish in 10 months. Also the Soldiers will kill anyone who refuses to work. The entire economy of the Christosian Papacy will be used to create the spaceship. Once the spaceship is finished, all 11 million population will enter inside the spaceship. This will take one month. Then the defenses and a shield will be completed, the army will enter in the ship and the ship will begin its journey in the 12th month of the year.

The Pope Gregorian claims Ionae.

Do you accept our computers? (And our claims?)

The attack is canceled. All citizens that can work ( 7 million from 11 million) will work 16 hours the day to build the spaceship. They are expected to finish in 10 months. Also the Soldiers will kill anyone who refuses to work. The entire economy of the Christosian Papacy will be used to create the spaceship. Once the spaceship is finished, all 11 million population will enter inside the spaceship. This will take one month. Then the defenses and a shield will be completed, the army will enter in the ship and the ship will begin its journey in the 12th month of the year.

The Pope Gregorian claims Ionae.
I suggest moving everyone to the area near the worksite.

OCC: I think this is known already, but I think the Christosian Papacy was the hardest hit by the war. A nation that size would have a population of over 400 million people. Unless most of it was land no one else wanted.

Top Bottom