Blockheads in Pickup

This is great! What about making a few more like it?

One with a rocket launcher, maybe an SUV with a machine gun, and one with a more mad max feel with hillbilly armor?

yeah it would be great collection for postapocalyptical mod.

I'm thinking about this - but so little time and so much units needs to be done :/

I'm making a post-apocalyptic mod so will second the request from jefmart1.

This unit is awesome (and already in the next release of Necro Cristi) but more Mad Max style units are desperately needed!

I'll chek what i can do (time to scrub some fallout ;) )
More mad-max unit? - i watched it years ago :(
In the first part there was muscle car if i remeber well, later appears more buggy off-road machines.

so do you want muscle car? old enough to survive electromagnetic pulse.

or somethin buggy-like?

or own designed post apocalyptical machine ? :)

I like the first one too :)

EDIT
:lol: :lol: :lol: i entered this:
"postapocalyptical car"
in google
and first two links are to civfanatics - first to Junkers J-87 *we talk there also about cars :) ) and second here :)

I'd like to check out the original "blockheads in pickup" unit. But both the original and polycrate's download links are broken. Is it possible to re-upload?

And if there is anything new finished in this thread I'd love to see it!

EDIT: Necro Cristi has the blockheads unit. But it'd be handy to put back onto the download page.

I'd like to check out the original "blockheads in pickup" unit. But both the original and polycrate's download links are broken. Is it possible to re-upload?

And if there is anything new finished in this thread I'd love to see it!

EDIT: Necro Cristi has the blockheads unit. But it'd be handy to put back onto the download page.

you should PM asioasioasio

Top Bottom