• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Botwawki 2.6

Here's my banner submission.

Spoiler :

That is very pretty. I vote for that.

Hm, not sure. Either Quisani's or Ahigin's looks best to me.

I'd vote Ahigin

From Wasteland Wolves
To Chairkey People

Declare your intentions and provide an explanation of what happened in Iverness. Not so long ago we were nomads just like you, having come to this land from the right bank of the Mississippi River. We met a lot of towns and villages along our journey, including the one you just destroyed, but never were we threatened so much as to slaughter their population completely. We want to hope that, just like us, you're a people of virtue and honor. We welcome you into a defensive alliance if you're willing to become our brothers and sisters. However, let it be known that any act of conquest against peaceful communities of Moor's Head and Minter City will take our whole tribe into the War Path.

Be the Great Wolf with you.

From Wasteland Wolves
To Moor's Head

Before any offers are being exchanged, we'd like to say that we didn't forget your help and friendliness to us. Thus, Wasteland Wolves proclaim their guarantee of you security and independence. In case of an unprovoked attack on your people we will be first to come to your rescue.

However, we'd like to remind you that a great distance separates our communities and we may be too late to save you from a violent assault. Thus, we propose a creation of a confederation of free peoples of the Transmississippean Wasteland. Together, we'll be able to preserve our independence from conquerors, desperados, bandits, and enslavers.

If you don't think you're ready to join the confederation, we'll respect this decision. In that case, our counter-proposal will be of a mercantile kind. Would you be willing to exchange some of your firearms for tech parts, food, or water, which we have a surplus of?

From Wasteland Wolves
To Minter City

Your people were the first community our tribe encountered to the east from the Mississippi River. You were kind to us, and we can repay to you with nothing but kindness. We proclaim that if any other band or tribe in the Wasteland attacks you unprovokingly, Wasteland Wolves will come to protect you.

Yet, given the distances involved and the small size of your community, Minter City is still very vulnerable to sudden assaults. If you'd like to join the Transmississippean Confederation as its equal member, we'd be more than willing to send an armed host to serve as a garrison in your city.

Regardless of your answer, remember that we're your friends and dedicated allies. If you ever find yourself in need, we'll be more than happy to arrange an honest trade deal with you.

From Wasteland Wolves
To Jacmed

Greetings to you. We came in peace. We regret about our recent sortie and we swear that it was not an act of hostility towards your community on our part but rather a horrible misunderstanding. We pray to the spirit of the Great Wolf that all of your warriors that died in the skirmish with our tribe have found a well-deserved peace on the other side of the Horizon.

We understand that time may need to pass before the wounds of that tragedy turn into welts and welts turn into wrinkles. Yet, whenever you're ready, we'd like to welcome you into the greater Transmississippean Confederation. Joining that alliance will not require any tribute or obligation, except for dedication to join forces in protection and development of free communities of the Confederation.

To: Wasteland Wolves

¿Quién eres tú , que no sabemos de este lugar y buscamos la seguridad y la amistad. Por favor, ayúdanos

You're a bit far away for us to take any confederation seriously at this moment. We are more than willing to keep trade relationships open and of course if we need supplies you have and if we have supplies you need, we are more than willing to conduct friendly trading.

We thank you for the kind words, though we have doubts you could muster up enough forces to protect us from any serious attack in a timely manner. Thankfully we reside in one of the more peaceful areas of the wasteland, and we look forward to future trading and friendship.

@Ahigin: I think you've confused Jacmed with Old Trace with that diplomacy. Two different towns in the Jackson area.

¿Quién eres tú , que no sabemos de este lugar y buscamos la seguridad y la amistad. Por favor, ayúdanos
A small group of people among our tribe speaks a strange foreign language between themselves. Pack Leader Spartacus will try to use them as interpreters. If even they don't understand Spanish this strange language, our ambassadors will try to use some sign language to figure out at least the basics of what these people are saying ("are they peaceful/aggressive/disturbed," at the very least).

If nothing works out, I guess we'll have to miss out on this wonderful opportunity to make friends and save them from a danger...

You're a bit far away for us to take any confederation seriously at this moment. We are more than willing to keep trade relationships open and of course if we need supplies you have and if we have supplies you need, we are more than willing to conduct friendly trading.
From Wasteland Wolves
To Moor's Head

How many pieces of firearms would you be willing to sell at an exchange rate 5 2-H guns/1 Tech Part or 10 1-H guns/1 Tech Part. If that exchange rate is too high for you, name your price.

We thank you for the kind words, though we have doubts you could muster up enough forces to protect us from any serious attack in a timely manner. Thankfully we reside in one of the more peaceful areas of the wasteland, and we look forward to future trading and friendship.
From Wasteland Wolves
To Minter's City

So be it. Great Wolf protect us all!

@Ahigin: I think you've confused Jacmed with Old Trace with that diplomacy. Two different towns in the Jackson area.
You're correct. My bad.

From Wasteland Wolves
To Old Trace

Greetings to you. We came in peace. We regret about our recent sortie and we swear that it was not an act of hostility towards your community on our part but rather a horrible misunderstanding. We pray to the spirit of the Great Wolf that all of your warriors that died in the skirmish with our tribe have found a well-deserved peace on the other side of the Horizon.

We understand that time may need to pass before the wounds of that tragedy turn into welts and welts turn into wrinkles. Yet, whenever you're ready, we'd like to welcome you into the greater Transmississippean Confederation. Joining that alliance will not require any tribute or obligation, except for dedication to join forces in protection and development of free communities of the Confederation.

Thanks guys. I took an postcard and justed replaced the images. I think I did an okay job, considering how quickly I did it. I think using the Vault Boy was a little ham-fisted on my part.

Empire of America:
Spoiler :
Empire of America: christos200
Leader: Emperor Felix V Jackson (Fearsome)
Faction Trait: Barbaric
Capital: Felix City (Bunker; Marion, AL)
Structures: Market, Farming Equipment, Hydroponics Farm, Fortifications, Jail, Water Purifier
Population: 130
Total Population: 590
Slaves: 110
Total Slaves: 110
Education: Oral
Caps: 7.5k
Food: 8,600 (+1,250)
Water: 4,850 (+750)
Energy: 0 (+0)
Tech Parts: 14
Scrap Parts: 1,165
Ammunition: 1,200
Military Equipment: 50 Low-Tech Melee Weapons, 50 High-Tech Melee Weapons, 20 1-H Guns, 10 2-H Guns, 150 Laser Weapons, 50 Power Armor Suits
Robots: None
Military Skill: 11
Outposts:
Spoiler :

Athens (Urban Ruin; Midfield, AL): +100 Food, +100 Water
-Population: 210
-Structures: Fortifications (2)
-Arsenal: 400 Low-Tech Melee Weapons, 200 1-H Guns, 100 2-H Guns
Heavenly City (Urban Ruin; Centreville, AL):
-Population: 90
-Structures: Fortifications, Jail
-Arsenal: 200 Low-Tech Melee Weapons, 100 Laser Weapons
Napoleontown (Settlement; Uniontown, AL): +550 Food, +500 Water
-Population: 70
-Structures: Water Purifier, Hydroponics Farm, Fortifications
-Arsenal:200 Low-Tech Melee Weapons, 90 1-H Guns, 100 Laser Weapons
Rome (Urban Ruin; University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL): +100 Food, +100 Water
-Population: 70
-Structures: Fortifications
-Arsenal: 200 Low-Tech Melee Weapons, 50 Laser Weapons

Emperor's Solution:
Spoiler :
Raider clans shall be allowed to join the Empire as long as they accept the Empire's laws and do not harass Imperial citizens. However, they can be assured that they will profit from spoils of the Empire's wars.

Orders:
Spoiler :

100 soldiers, equipped with 100 Laser Weapons, 30 Power Armor Suits, 30 High-Tech Melee Weapons and 100 Low-Tech Melee Weapons, shall explore Leeds, Alabama and search for scraps. If they find a settlement, they shall give it's residents the chance to surrender to the Empire. If they refuse, they shall conquer it and behead all residents. If they are attacked, they are to fight it out unless victory becomes impossible and they shall orderly retreat.

Building Orders:
Spoiler :
Build Jails in Athens, Napoleontown and Rome for 900 Scrap Parts.

New Gulf Commonwealth: Quisani
Leader: Governor Milton James Ryan (Enigmatic)
Faction Trait: Industrious
Capital: Vault 77 (Outside of Lisbon, FL; Vault)
Structures: Fortifications, Forge, Ammo Convertor, School, Radio Tower, Water Pump/Purifier (2), Farming Equipment
Population: 680
Total Population: 3,820
Slaves: 0
Education: General
Caps: 47k
Food: 4,220 (+3,050)
Water: 5,840 (+3,000)
Tech Parts: 36
Scrap Parts: 2,550
Ammunition: 2,605
Military Equipment: 176 Low-Tech Melee Weapons, 30 1-H Guns, 520 2-H Guns, 5 Plasma Weapons, 1 Raft, 5 Canoes
Robots: 10 Mr. Handys
Military Skill: 7
Outposts:
Spoiler:

Bushnell (Bushnell, FL; Settlement): +1,100 Food, +200 Water
-Structures: Farming Equipment (3), Water Pump/Purifier, Fortifications (2)
-Population: 520
-Arsenal: 200 Low-Tech Melee Weapons, 60 1-H Guns, 30 2-H Guns, 30 Laser Weapons, 46 Mr. Gutsys

Fort Apopka (Apopka, FL; Urban Ruin)
-Structures: Fortifications (2), Market, Radio Tower
-Population: 740
-Arsenal: 100 Low-Tech Melee Weapons, 120 1-H Guns, 125 2-H Guns, 100 Laser Weapons, 4 Power Armor Suits, 1 Howitzer

Leesburg (Leesburg, FL; Settlement): +300 Food, +300 Water
-Structures: Water Purifier, Fortifications (4), Farming Equipment, Jail, Market, Wasteland Tech Fairgrounds
-Population: 680
-Arsenal: 244 Low-Tech Melee Weapons, 95 1-H Guns,20 2-H Guns, 40 Laser Weapons, 2 Power Armor Suits

Ocoee (Ocoee, FL; Settlement): +200 Food, +300 Water
-Structures: Fortifications (3), Water Pump/Purifier, Farming Equipment
-Population: 490
-Arsenal: 100 Low-Tech Melee Weapons, 100 1-H Guns, 30 Laser Weapons, 2 Power Armor Suits

Umatilla (Umatilla, FL; Settlement): +370 Food, +400 Water
-Structures: Fortifications (3), Farming Equipment (3), Water Pump/Purifier
-Population: 640
-Arsenal: 100 Low-Tech Melee Weapons, 150 1-H Guns, 2 Power Armor Suits

Governor's Challenge:

Spoiler :
At the moment, fighting the slavers doesn't seem to be the prudent of things. The best we can do at the moment is monitor and harass their activities within NGC territory. Any slaves caught in our territory will be freed

Orders:

Spoiler :

Okay, so we need to make a few offers to the free cities.

TO Ocala: We can offer 10k of caps and the promise of investment in water infrastructure.

TO Citra: We can offer guarantee the purchase of at least 15000 units of food, though storage may be an issue.

TO New Vanguards: We have long held man's freedom to be something that cannot be deprived of him. You our assurances that we shall stand for freedom. That said, while we are not terribly confident about the origin about the Sons of Oscar, we will permit them to operate in the NGC as long as they do not cause trouble outside of the issue of slavery.

We will build a water pump for Leesburg as well as another pump/purifier.

Beyond that, keep scavenging and maintaining order.

I am voting for Quisani's banner. Orders will follow later today.

Christos and his American Empire is officially my OOC favorite faction to watch XD

To: Our neighbours in Arlington and Easebur
Let us form a defensive and trade union which will help protect us from our enemies and to also help easen trade between us and our people.

So, we're going for Wednesday again for the update. If I've missed response to any diplomacy or questions, now would be the time to point it out to get a good response.

To: Core of Matter

Considering the number of potential threats in our area, we unanimously agree to join a defensive/trade pact between our three towns.

The Core of Matter

Stats:
Spoiler :

Leader: Commissioner Mark Jobs (Enigmatic)
Faction Trait: Tech Savvy
Capital: Albany, GA (Pre-War Community)
Structures: Water Purifier, Hydroponics farm
Population: 560
Slaves: 0
Education: General
Food: 1,450 (+550)
Water: 1,000 (+500)
Tech Parts: 530
Scrap Parts: 550
Ammunition: 600
Military Equipment: 30 Low-Tech Melee Weapons, 95 1-H Guns, 25 2-H Guns, 25 Laser Weapons, 10 Stealth Boys
Robots: None
Military Skill: 3

Challenge and Solution
Spoiler :

Commissioner’s Challenge: The local children have begun playing and keeping molerats as pets, often without approval from their parents. There’s clearly a nest of molerats within our town walls, and some people are concerned about the hazards they represent. Some are also concerned that they could contaminate or consume our own food and water stocks. On the other hand, the molerats have been apparently tame and the children enjoy them immensely. How do we respond to requests to remove the infestation?

Commissioner's Solution: A scientific team of biologists and chemists will deem if the molerats are dangerous. Should they be dangerous, they will look for ways of sterilising and disinfecting them, and if not, they shall only sterilise them, as such taking care of both problems.

Orders:
Spoiler :

Using 200 scrap parts and 10 tech parts, a radio tower will be constructed. The material broadcasted will be mainly educational and have scientific and technological news, while time from time special problems will be broadcasted. The first one that will be broadcasting after the construction of the radio tower will be a problem using vectors on a relative axial system which will pin - point the location of the Core of Matter in a map of the USA and of America. This will be a test for all those worthy of finding us.
Send a force of 100 ( 70 H1 - Guns, 20 H2 - Guns and 10 Laser Weapons ) to explore nearby Pelham, Georgia, and scavenge for resources. If they deem it too dangerous, they are advised to act with tactical caution and propable retreat.

So, we're going for Wednesday again for the update. If I've missed response to any diplomacy or questions, now would be the time to point it out to get a good response.
1. My conversation with the Chairkey People. I mentioned above that I'm trying to use a group of non-native speakers within our tribe that you mentioned in one of the previous updates. They'll act as interpreters. If they're not familiar with Spanish either, then we'll try to use the language of gestures just to figure our their general intentions.

My message to them is the same: explain your attack on Iverness, feel free to join our Confederation if you're sharing our values.

2. My exchange with Old Trace. I don't expect a breakthrough from it, but would still want to know if they still view us as enemies, and if not, whether they'd be willing to establish trade relationship in the future.

(Translated from Spanish) The people of that town attempted to rob and cheat us of our possessions. They sought to kidnap and sell some of our people to slavers bound for a faction to the east. We retaliated and wiped out the remaining, though it was too late for some of our people. We would join your confederation, but we do not know the area. Is there a place to settle around here that is safe and suited for farming?

Just refrain from salvaging in our territory in the future, and we will not have any further problems. That's all that matters to us.

From Wasteland Wolves
To Chairkey People

Seems like both of our tribes share similar values. Welcome to our Confederation! Yazoo City to the north from our own settlement seems like a good place to settle. Its land is decent and its ruins should provide you with plenty of material for developing your settlement.

From Wasteland Wolves
To Moor's Head

You haven't answered to our proposal. How many pieces of firearms would you be willing to sell at an exchange rate 5 2-H guns/1 Tech Part or 10 1-H guns/1 Tech Part? If that exchange rate is too high for you, name your price.

We're not interested in any firearm sales at this point.

Top Bottom