Brace Yourself...It's Official: Water Found on the Moon

There is also golf balls on the moon, and I fear there will be more rubbish dumped on the moon in the near future.

Space the final frontier.

To boldly pollute where no one has polluted before.

Because there really isn't any potential for the moon. Mars on the other hand;).

Well I see moon as a 2nd chance colony. If Earth is destroyed, and humans along, but somehow the moon isn't affected, and we have a colony there, they can just continue our species.

But if the moon isn't affected, then chances are, Mars won't be either. So then we might as well settle on Mars which is much less hostile. (much more water, an actual atmosphere, ect.) Like I believe was stated earlier, the Moon won't do us alot of good except for scientific purposes. Realistically, a Mars base won't be much further behind a moon base if we do construct one first. (Considering the quickening pace of technology, I don't see it coming any later than fifty years after the moon base, and likely less than twenty five) And if humanity gets wiped out in those twenty five years, then we will have serious problems.

Top Bottom