Breeland Mafia Game Thread

would also like to point out the hilarity that is al sipsclar still not pretending to scumhunt for even a second

Does this strategy only work for Pizzaman?

would also like to point out the hilarity that is al sipsclar still not pretending to scumhunt for even a second

That was actually my next point. If yall wanna waste a lynch, Al is a better option. Hell he might still have powers.

Cult did not kill N1 or N2. Why is N3 special?
Only way for this to work is one of your team needs to die to prove that you can win with the town.

Seems Team Orc want to buy another night for some reason, very suspect from where i'm sitting.

I’m fine with these choices. Duff is not really contributing and is sliding by and not making waves. Perfect place for a third party to lay low and let the mess in front of all of us consume everyone while they go about their business of winning the game. I am also not convinced that the Gondorians don’t have anything else up their sleeves. Let them focus on the Orcs while the rest of us can worry about finding the cult.

We lynch Duff today and then have Double A kill either Lassie or Choxorn. End result is two questionable people removed from the game and town in control of the vig. Double A crosses us and we lynch him, plain and simple.

Why do I feel that you have your own agenda here, it's not the first time you posts have stood out to me, on the surface its all well and good (apart from trying to save the Orcs) but I get the feeling your trying to steer things.

On reflection, I feel the Orcs have not been as clear or straight as they needed to be today, and have not put up a decent argument why someone else (rather than just anyone else) should be the lynch.

I agree with you Winston, Its a shame they have not been more forthcoming, I will be interested in the reveal, should be very informative.

My only condition is to not friggin lynch Zack. unvote, vote: choxorn

Think your going to have to do as are your told Dbl A - happy hunting, if you really believe Chox to be Cult then feel free to deal with the situation tonight.

Hey, I demand parity in culling orcs and Gondorians. You killed my father Kennigit. Prepare to die.
One of you should hang.
literally doesn't even care about the cult, just wants to waste a lynch for petty revenge

note the tally where al is still voting double a, even when every townie agreed that if an orc is going to be lynched it should NOT be double a

literally doesn't even care about the cult, just wants to waste a lynch for petty revenge

note the tally where al is still voting double a, even when every townie agreed that if an orc is going to be lynched it should NOT be double a

Maybe his VC is to kill all Orcs, they are black-hearted abominations, so understandable.

Why do I feel that you have your own agenda here, it's not the first time you posts have stood out to me, on the surface its all well and good (apart from trying to save the Orcs) but I get the feeling your trying to steer things.

Of course I am trying to steer things. I have a point of view and want my faction to win (town for the record). Town loses by being disorganized, especially given the organized nature of the other factions. And I am not trying to save the Orcs. I am trying to use them. There is a fine distinction there, but unfortunately I think you are blinded by your hatred for them. If anyone has an agenda here it is you, as you have been 100% anti Orc this entire game.

• This work has a source material, but it may not always be an indication of alignment. As in NSP2/3 (for example), some characters can have alignments that differ from the source material. Likewise don’t try to read into past statements I’ve made about character’s alignments outside of this game. Both will lead you astray. Be careful who you trust, and who you distrust.
posting this for a third time for it to be ignored
why does spaceman include this if there's NOT a team/character whose alignment is different than the lore

why does gondor exist if there's not another neutral team

this game is clearly inspired by none shall pass 2 and the jedi/empire

Go hug a tree.

Not a hippy

did you read kennigit's role pm?

No. But if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck...... I'd also wager your PM said kill all Gondors.

posting this for a third time for it to be ignored
why does spaceman include this if there's NOT a team/character whose alignment is different than the lore

why does gondor exist if there's not another neutral team

this game is clearly inspired by none shall pass 2 and the jedi/empire

Thats all well and good, but you've not put forward any good cases, only continued your beef with Gondor Al, which of course is your perogative, so are you suprised when we don't cut you any slack and want to see proof of your noble intentions before working with a non town faction? Do you actually have any good leads on the scum? Make a case and maybe we'll support it.

You guys are the ones who are pushing this rivalry so damn hard. I would've been fine with ignoring you until the cult was dealt with.

I like how even though I'm incredibly petty and petulant right now, Gondor is actually worse. Like, wow, they're trying to lynch town's best chance at victory because their own candidate got killed in spite of his overwhelming bullcrap powers.

These are names that others (atheotes and Double A) have suggested as possible cult candidates. I don't have any objection to these as targets. I am open to other ideas too. :)

Do you have any opinions of your own, though? :mischief:

why would post count even matter?

My question was why did BSmith only name high posting targets.

Duff and Johanna in particular have given us nothing on which to make a judgement so far, and, from where I'm sitting, nobody else reads more scummy than their lack of any readable content makes them.

At the very least, the threat of a possible visit from Double A might encourage them to give us a bit more to work with.

at the very least, double a and I have been more straightforward and open than you ever were in the empire, and the empire wasn't opposed to the town either. So that particular accusation is bogus and I hope you're a cultist or gondorian for your sake.

Firstly, this is not that game. You can't just act like that set-up proves your argument in this set-up and expect townies just to roll over.

Secondly, the fact that many townies in NSP2 didn't even consider the alternative to me and Leo being scum was bad play on their part, but the bottom line is that they didn't believe me, making my lynch as justifiable in their eyes as it was inevitable in mine.

In this case, I have considered at length the merits of your case, and have concluded that your team's true alignment needs resolving now. If reveals didn't show faction goal, I guess the calculation might be different. But, as it is, we can find out for sure and then move on either to hunt the rest of your team or work with them safe in the knowledge that we're on the same side.

Thirdly, your continued use of emotive or moralistic language is terribly misplaced here, whatever your alignment. That kind of manipulation works great when you're scum pretending to be town, but it's just asking for a lynch when you're claiming third party.

I'm in favor of killing both of them and their one-track warpaths.

I actually suggested chox and Lassie though. If Lassie isn't cult then no need to kill me, I'll die of laughter.

I've never seen revealed third party do well. I'm pretty sure most people think the mere crime of being third party is grounds for a paddlin.

Except for Jedi and Gondor. They got a free pass because they're such nice guys, yknow?

Thats all well and good, but you've not put forward any good cases, only continued your beef with Gondor Al, which of course is your perogative, so are you suprised when we don't cut you any slack and want to see proof of your noble intentions before working with a non town faction? Do you actually have any good leads on the scum? Make a case and maybe we'll support it.
have you even read the thread this day phase? I've explicitly implored people to put aside the gondor/orc conflict and focus on the cult, like a million times i said this. I put forward several candidates for the lynch, and never suggested a single time to lynch Al. Al is the one who has tunnel vision and only cares about killing double a and orcs.

Top Bottom