1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[BtS] Dales Combat Mod!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by Dale, Jan 2, 2008.

1. os79

os79 Deity

See RevolutionDCM mod. It has DCM ported to it. Dale had not (according to people here) been in here for a long while.

2. nokmirt

nokmirt Emperor

Yes I am using it, thank you. I saw Dale awhile ago on the Colonization forum, he makes an appearance now and then, just low profile for some reason.

3. tyredstar

tyredstar Chieftain

hey heres just a minor problem anter i use the the new stack attack after i take a city the units have the little red dot and it stays on them even after u tell them to do something like i push the heal buttun the little dot goes white and it stays on them and u cant click on anything else can u fix that

4. OrionVeteran

OrionVeteran Deity

Allow me to help with DCM! Here is a copy of DCM I converted to BTS 3.19. I removed the CIV changer and AutoAI, as a modular version of those functions are available in Better BTS AI and OIM. This conversion was a lot of work, but is otherwise complete. All that is required now to make it work is an updated DLL. Perhaps someone will convert the "original" DLL file to (3.19 format) for all of us. If so, I hope you will share the DLL here.

Download ZIP: http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=224039&d=1249838896

Respectfully,

Orion Veteran :cool:

5. yarrick

yarrick Chieftain

Sorry, but I am having a problem with this mod. I have installed the correct patch, and the mod is in the correct folder. My computer is running on Vista, and it has enough memory and processing. Any tips?

6. keldath

keldath LivE LonG AnD PrOsPeR

yarrick,
    hi,

this mod is a bit out of date,

first, make sure you have civilization bts patch 3.19 on your system,

then try to test the mod - make sure you install it to mods folder and no where else (beyond the sword\mods)

second - i would recommend you play revdcm - http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=262937

it has dales work as its basis and some other important mods, i assure you maximun enjoyment with revdcm.

7. nutnut

nutnut Budding Modder

Also, all of the other features can be turned off. So you can play with DCM alone.

8. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator Supporter

Not a good hint, because DCM is only 3.17 ;).

9. OrionVeteran

OrionVeteran Deity

It would really be nice if someone could upgrade the DLL from 3.17 to 3.19; For no other reason than to keep the reference mod files alive and current. :popcorn:

Respectfully,

Orion Veteran :cool:

10. nutnut

nutnut Budding Modder

I'd post on the RevDCM forum if I were you. There's far more activity.

11. DeathMaker900

DeathMaker900 Chieftain

the download link links me to an invalid page :(

12. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator Supporter

You should check out the updated version for 3.19 here ;).