Bug reports and technical issues

Let's make Byzantine a re-spawn of Greece, in the style of Aztec-Mexico, not as a conditional spawn.

My icons are all messed up. Which file is the one that I should fix?
Spoiler :

And to Leoreth, the workers are not spawning still.

Haven't touched the issue at all.

Are you sure your SVN checkout went through completely? It looks like you are not using the current fonts in Assets/res/fonts. If you have TGA files in there, delete them and update again.

Let's make Byzantine a re-spawn of Greece, in the style of Aztec-Mexico, not as a conditional spawn.

I personally like the ability to autoplay Byzantine, dunno about you.

I think that the Byzantines should only spawn if the Romans at control SOMETHING in Greece, Anatolia, Egypt, or the Levant. It makes no sense for them to exist at all otherwise. The Byzantines are not Greek-- while they spoke Greek and controlled Greece, they thought of themselves as Romans of "Romania" -- they also shied away from the image of Pagan Hellenic Greece, on account of their Christian religion. If the Romans do not take Greece, but it falls to another civ (ex. Persia), then if a respawn must occur, then it should be as a Greek rebirth.
The current way makes no sense at all, historically.

I got a Division by Zero phyton exception on line something of Stability.py

There's missing text for TXT_KEY_VOTE_SELL_INDULGENCES

There's also a Phyton Exception of ZeroDivisionError: float division for File "Stability", line 1576, in calculateEconomicGrowth

I also just discovered my screenshot from few revision ago, there's Pyhtex that end with File "CvWorldBuilderScreen" line 926, in placeObject and RuntimeError: unidentifiable C++ exception.
I think it's something with WB, but I have forgotten what I had done back then.

I got a crash on my Russian game, last SVN, in 1380 AD, Emperor/Epic. I'm using 600 AD Master Map v0.1 (really don't know if it depends on this, because, sooner or later, I get a crash everytime in my games).

Attachments

• 3.CivBeyondSwordSave
    751.9 KB · Views: 37
Because it is part of a different mod. The RFC DoC doesn't have access in Gods Of Old mod files. You have to include it in your files.
Trying to fix this, I've discovered that I must have deleted the Gods of Old mod at some point. Apparently the only way to get the mods back from the disc is to reinstall the whole game, could someome upload it for me (Crossroads of the World would be nice too).

I got a crash on my Russian game, last SVN, in 1380 AD, Emperor/Epic. I'm using 600 AD Master Map v0.1 (really don't know if it depends on this, because, sooner or later, I get a crash everytime in my games).
Getting the crash too, but no clue what causes it.

Awesome, thanks.

Here's the XML.

Haven't touched the issue at all.

Are you sure your SVN checkout went through completely? It looks like you are not using the current fonts in Assets/res/fonts. If you have TGA files in there, delete them and update again.

I know what was causing the problem now. It's a Chinese translation pack for BTS. I uninstalled it and all is well again.

I know what was causing the problem now. It's a Chinese translation pack for BTS. I uninstalled it and all is well again.
It's probably because the file that contains the font symbols (i.e. Chinese characters) also contains all other icons. I guess the translation pack would need to be updated to / merged with DoC.

Bug regarding Turkish UHV (SVN):

The first UHV (4 Wonders in Capital) ends in 1550 AD which is turn 110 and not turn 100 as shown in the victory screen.

Is it intended that Theodosian Walls or Hagia Sophia are not counted as World Wonder regarding the first UHV?
I moved my palace to Konstantinopel and the victory screen counted just one World Wonder there. So you need three extra World Wonders. Topkapi Palace and Blue Mosque are doable. Red Fort in time and before the Mughals build it seems nearly impossible.

The Hagia Sophia is a shrine, so it doesn't count as a wonder. But I thinking I haven't updated the Turkish UHV from when it did.

Bug regarding Turkish UHV (SVN):

The first UHV (4 Wonders in Capital) ends in 1550 AD which is turn 110 and not turn 100 as shown in the victory screen.

Is it intended that Theodosian Walls or Hagia Sophia are not counted as World Wonder regarding the first UHV?
I moved my palace to Konstantinopel and the victory screen counted just one World Wonder there. So you need three extra World Wonders. Topkapi Palace and Blue Mosque are doable. Red Fort in time and before the Mughals build it seems nearly impossible.

Try on 3000BC scenario, ussually Bagdad have 2/3 wonders already built.

Try on 3000BC scenario, ussually Bagdad have 2/3 wonders already built.

This should work, but I think the turkish UHV should be doable with Konstantinopel as capital and not an ahistoric Bagdad.:)

On Iran UHV: (on SVN 670, monarch)

The turn numbers for the UHV on the victoty screen are wrong. (Shows turn -31,-17,-17.)

And more important the first UHV is marked as failed after 1650 AD even when having 6 open borders with europeans. Shows goal achieved until 1650 AD. Checked 2 times and I am sure there was no contact lost in this turn.

Has someone got 6 open borders without giving up Islam as state religion (which is really ahistoric and hurts stability)?
Portugal, NL and GB are easy, PL and Russia are okay with bribes. But France and HRE will not open without a religion change for me. Spain will not open anyways. Italy is rarely seen (France, HRE or Spain nearly always conquer all of Italy) and Vikings are often collapsed.

Top Bottom