Bug Reports and Technical Issues

After taking it 19 times I have 54615 culture in the city. Can I claim a cultural victory? :king:

In any case, the total amount of culture in the city should only decrease, not increase after changing its owner.

Yeah, something wrong with the culture on city conquest then. Tiles are not affected I assume?

Tiles? I'm not sure what you mean. I had ~25% of total culture all the time, and the total culture skyrocketed.

I meant on the individual tiles outside of the city. But I guess you can't really tell.

I just did some experiments, and tiles have ~25% of my culture when I take the city. If I liberate it to the indies the tiles are all theirs.

And my opinion on dead civ culture is that it should diminish after some turns of occupation. Otherwise those old cultured cities in India and Egypt aren't worth much for their conquerors.

I just loaded a 3000BC America game and by the time the autoplay turns had finished the scoreboard and slider screens had disappeared. While I was waiting for the game to start they were both in the corner. It's a shame too. Greece never collapsed and created a large mediterranean empire, the arabs got conquerers, Thailand had control of Mexico and Britain hadn't settled North America leaving it free for me to settle as I please (once I expel the French).

Attachments

• america3000BC.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.7 MB · Views: 157
  • Civ4ScreenShot0179.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0179.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 281
Sounds like a Python exception, did you see anything? See the first post.

Here's a bug reported by one the the Chinese players: England 3rd UHV goal not working properly. The savegame is one turn before England discovers Steel, and you could see the first part of the goal does not check as expected.

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-1768 Turn 512.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.4 MB · Views: 173
Here's the python exception message you wanted.

Spoiler :

Anyway I still get exceptions for getStatus- something on passing turns and when it checks stability in SVN 787. I hope It will be fixed in near updates.

++ City release and Civic reborn system now works well. Brilliant!

Anyway I still get exceptions for getStatus- something on passing turns and when it checks stability in SVN 787. I hope It will be fixed in near updates.
Oh no, do you have a save where I can reproduce that?

Sorry again, but from rechecks in newly started games, I found it seems like works well - including crisis effects. Maybe victory condition thing works well too, but I couldn't test that yet because that happened when I started space race.

Apart from that, I want to ask this case should be that shaky thing:
Spoiler :

6 pop in core, only 1 pop in foreign region and -24 expansion stability. Seriously..?

++ I loose the Shenyang to barbarian in few turns later and civ collapsed totally, defeat.

Just started an England 600AD game with the latest revision, and I'm seeing this :
Spoiler :

It could be a bad installation on my part though.

Just started an England 600AD game with the latest revision, and I'm seeing this :
Spoiler :

It could be a bad installation on my part though.

It's ok, the window will appear at spawning date. It happens to me often.

"0" culture in Cantro.
Chosen option to pay for colonies.
Before, city was under Mongolian occupation, if it does matter.
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0114.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0114.JPG
    277.5 KB · Views: 475
May have been mentioned hundreds of times before, almost definitely isn't the fault of the modmaker but I'm posting it anyway in case it can be fixed/someone knows the fix; I'm trying to install this mod onto my backup PC while my real PC ha gone kaput. Unfortunately after having extracted it etc into my mods folder, it refuses to work. That is to say, trying to open it by double clicking on RFC 3000BC just opens BtS, and trying to load the mod through BtS, it closes as if to restart but the restart never happens. Very annoying, tried putting the mod in every nook or cranny I can think of but it's in the place that it was and worked last time, so I'm really at a loss.

This is a local problem, so nothing I really can fix by changing anything in the mod.

Yeah, I assumed as much. Funny thing is, it happened on my normal PC too; how I got round it was extracting it into Downloads then moving the files to the Mods folder. That hasn't worked this time... if anyone knows of this issue and has any advice it would be welcome (because this is an awesome mod)

Top Bottom