Bug Reports and Technical Issues

Thanks.

I don't know what it happens, but my English Game crashes when I end my turn in 1632AD

the latest svn(Although 948 in the file name), Emperor, Epic

Attachments

• England svn948 2015-4-5.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
When your vassal Peru breaks free from you and declare war the message says Peru declared war on Peru.

On SVN 962, I got this error:
Spoiler :
Code:
RuntimeError: unidentifiable C++ exception
File "Barbs", line 388, in foundCity
File "Barbs", line 360, in foundMinorCities
File "Barbs", line 321, in checkTurn
File "CvRFCEventHandler", line 645, in onBeginGameTurn
File "BugEventManager", line 400, in _handleDefaultEvent
It happened at the start of turn 209. After I passed that turn, the game crashed to desktop.

I just tried replaying from the save, and it didn't happen the second time.

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-0870 Turn 208.CivBeyondSwordSave
    553 KB · Views: 38
If it's not reproducible that is a problem, but maybe I can locate the error from the exception.

I'm still getting MAFs after turning on graphics paging. Is this still not working?

edit: also, recently razing cities results in a tile of almost impossible to remove culture on the former city site. See save, the horse tile near Memel/Krakow is independent despite no indie cities being nearby.

Attachments

• Frederick AD-1734 Turn 495.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
The MAFs from graphics paging are platform dependent.

Yeah, I usually adjust them before the next release.

Spy promotion Deception III named Deception II instead. Also a question: after getting this promotion spy conducts a mission with 100% impunity. Do we really want that? Some kind of asymptotic increase would look nicer...

I feel like several of these promotions are too powerful. Will revisit.

Not sure what's causing it honestly, I've talked with the C2C devs that implemented it and they've had the same experiences and no idea how to fix it. It's hard to do something about a problem that does not reproduce on my machine.

I don't know what it happens, but my English Game crashes when I end my turn in 1632AD

Neverending turn for me. I've already identified it's caused by Spain. If you want to continue the game, I suggest you kill them by typing the following commands in the Python console:
Code:
from Stability import *
from Consts import *
completeCollapse(iSpain)

Constantinople has Catholic Temple without Catholic religion present in the city on Byzantium start!

3000 BC autoplay? Or 600 AD scenario?

autoplay

Okay, finally figured this one out.

Spain receives Gunpowder in a tech trade with Thailand, which triggers their trading company event. Because Manila isn't settled in that game, the game gets stuck looking for an alternate location for a settler in the Philippines because the only other city in the area is (Davao) is already controlled by Spain.

A fix has been committed, unfortunately you cannot update and continue your game because a previous revision broke savegame compatibility in the meantime. Instead, unpack the attached file into the Assets\Python folder and overwrite.

Attachments

• RFCUtils.rar
    14.9 KB · Views: 51
I just downloaded this mod, and all of the units, concepts, and buildings that are not present in the original RFC show up as either pink squares, for leader's faces and concepts, or red blobs for units or buildings. I may have downloaded the mod incorrectly, but have no idea how to correct this. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, and it makes no difference.

Top Bottom