Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
very minor bug. one of my favourite mods, city view, which shows how many tiles a settler will let your future work, doesnt work with pioneers and the other fancy settler. is it possible to add something to make ti compatible or does the cityview guy have to do that?

very minor bug. one of my favourite mods, city view, which shows how many tiles a settler will let your future work, doesnt work with pioneers and the other fancy settler. is it possible to add something to make ti compatible or does the cityview guy have to do that?

It will depend on how that mod identifies a settler. If it uses UNIT_SETTLER it won't work and they'll need to change it, if it uses pUnit:CanFound() then it should work

ok so I seem to be having a global congress every single turn with no breaks.... thats odd right? lol

I downloaded the new mod (full with CSD and Civ IV Diplomacy).

I removed all the files EUI hates from all those submods which are CityView.lua, TopPanel.lua, and InfoTooltipInclude.lua. I removed TopPanel.lua also from the new build of the folder containing the Community Patch - should I have done that?

I can't even pick my leaders. It instead directs me to a strange civilopedia page where either nothing is written or it says "write your own blahblah", it says the maintenance of the page is 60. I can't leave the page by any means except for ALT + F4 or CTRL+ALT+DEL and closing Civ 5.

Odd. Haven't seen that one before. Clear cache/moduserdata, rinse, repeat. If still there in two weeks, go see a doctor. :)
G

Not only has it fixed my problem with the Patch Mod, it also added to the mod list all those mods which I added on Steam Workshop/copied to my mod folder. The game forgot to unpack or... do whatever it is supposed to do with mods like these.

Now I can enjoy the game even more and it's all thanks to your advice. Thanks.

OH WAIT I SPOKE TOO SOON.

Right clicking in the civ selection stage sends me back to Civilopedia which is now That-Evil-Page and it's as it used to be - a truly terrifying unclickable nightmare.

Should I do something? Maybe I installed the mods wrong? Do I need to remove any more files than said in EUI Mod Compatibility (I did remove the TopPanel from CommunityPatch Lua folder)?

I downloaded the new mod (full with CSD and Civ IV Diplomacy).

I removed all the files EUI hates from all those submods which are CityView.lua, TopPanel.lua, and InfoTooltipInclude.lua. I removed TopPanel.lua also from the new build of the folder containing the Community Patch - should I have done that?

I can't even pick my leaders. It instead directs me to a strange civilopedia page where either nothing is written or it says "write your own blahblah", it says the maintenance of the page is 60. I can't leave the page by any means except for ALT + F4 or CTRL+ALT+DEL and closing Civ 5.

Rather than downloading the CP mod and immediately deleting files from it, keep it complete and temporarily remove EUI. If CP works correctly, put EUI back in and then start playing around with deleting files.

Asking us to debug a mod that may or may not be interacting with another mod, especially when you have deleted random parts of the mod is just unrealistic IMHO.

Rather than downloading the CP mod and immediately deleting files from it, keep it complete and temporarily remove EUI. If CP works correctly, put EUI back in and then start playing around with deleting files.

Asking us to debug a mod that may or may not be interacting with another mod, especially when you have deleted random parts of the mod is just unrealistic IMHO.

I didn't really remove random parts - I merely removed those which EUI thread said should be removed. Since it's not updated to say what should be removed for the new version of CP (which has it's own, new lua files which weren't there before) I deleted what I remembered to have caused issues.

But yeah, will try it again without EUI I guess.

Tried it without EUI and with it and it seems the problem only appears when I right click on portraits BEFORE leader picking phase. If I don't go to Civilopedia before playing then all is fine - when playing Civilopedia works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom