1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Civ 5 - Community Call to Power project' started by Horem, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Leere

Leere Chieftain

And again thanks, but i have one more question - after all, databases, as already existed and usable files are not clear. Is it okay to del them or replace with clear ones? No one need some unusable info after all. I think it's ok but answer anyway, please.

2. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

Quick answer, everytime you start a new game of ciV. The game is checking if the the data files exist. If the file doesnt exist the game creates it, also normally all files will be auto overwrite when starting a new game.
    Its only a matter of secondes when you start a new ciV game....

3. Leere

Leere Chieftain

Okaaay... as time will come - i'll send logs here. File is ready, but i have no access to it now. Tried to understand logs, but i only seeing base info... handicap and ai map removed. All ai working properly, but wery slow in learning techs, but learning,,, anyway i will send logs, so don't mind. View attachment Civ5DebugDatabase.rar

4. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

Resieved the logs, and managed to get my backup working again.
    Still lot of work, but since iam going to africa this month, i would like to upload at least a beta version before 20.2.

5. Leere

Leere Chieftain

That's good, that's good... :)

6. civ_liberty

civ_liberty Chieftain

Sorry, I had posted in the wrong thread.

The game crashes when I try to load 4.02 with a pre-made map. Is there something I need to do, or is it not able to handle them?

7. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

The problem is, our resourcegenerator is not compatible with preconstructed maps.

8. civ_liberty

civ_liberty Chieftain

Is there any plan to make it work with them? I have an older version of CCTP that works with them.

9. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

I wished i would have a plan for that. Sure i know where the problems is, but and this is a big but, i have no quck fix for that.
    Horem created once this resourcegenerator with deepblues help iirc.
    Also fires created all the other maps for CCTP.

The only thought of a fix that could help quickly is load your map with worlbuilder and then enable CCTP ( there is a function for that, long time not used wb:crazyeye:)
    Then save it and try it, otherwise you have to remove all new resources related stuff, and that would be a lot....

10. TerraForever

TerraForever Chieftain

I have exactly the same problems. Confirmed Wonder to be responsible is the Ishtar Gates, but other wonders too. Already have 4 cities no longer visible.

11. civ_liberty

civ_liberty Chieftain

Do you mean delete any "New Resource" files and folders within the MOD? If so, which files?

Thanks. This is the best MOD on the interwebs.

12. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

You need to remove any related stuff for all cctp resources, this means all lua files that interact with it, the sql files and the entries in the xml section.
    Also to replace the assignstartingluaplot.
    And iam not sure if this will trigger more problems:crazyeye:
    Like i said before, i cant offer proper help here, sorry and thanks for the cheers.

13. TerraForever

TerraForever Chieftain

the AI seems not to select new techs. After 300 turns all AIs have only 3 technologies. Other stats such as gold (+15), happiness and science rate (+15) are fairly normal. (v 4.03)

14. Leere

Leere Chieftain

Hmm... i think most of the time i write my messages in wrong treads... Bug are known and all we need to do now - wait until gilga fix it for us). In nearest thread there are some fixes, try them.

15. Revollt

Revollt Chieftain

Hi, not sure this is a bug or I just installed something wrong. When I want to set up a game there is only 1 civ to select (see pic). Any ideas?

Attached Files:

16. Domi__

Domi__ Chieftain

hi,
    i have a bug that says "Unable to load texture[Expscen_BuildingPortrait45.dds]" at loading games and when i try to see at the tech trees, this little dialogue with the text "Unable to load texture[Expscen_BuildingPortrait45.dds]" always pops up twice.

i thought it would be fixed with 4.03 because i already had it with the previous versions. did i install anything wrong or is this normal?

17. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

Hey, aand welcome to the forum[party]:band::banana:

Thanks for your report. You say you encounterd that problem before, was it the same dds file ?

Strange didnt encountered it so far.
    Can you please enable your loggingsystem, follow this link http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=487482 and then quick load a save game with that problem, and send me the database.xml.

This would it make easier for me to see why the file is not working correctly.

Iam wondering if anyone else got the same bug seen, if so please give me a hint, thanks....

18. Revollt

Revollt Chieftain

The stuff I started is still not working. I can delete my whole mod cache, zip the mod again and start it over and over. There are not other civilization to choose. Also my Tech Tree is broken. I can upload the logs, maybe it will help - what am I doing wrong? how to fix this?

Attached Files:

19. Domi__

Domi__ Chieftain

Okay, i don't know if it was the same dds file.
    when i played cctp on 4.01 or 4.02 i used this "broken techtree fix" thing from months ago and it worked somehow until industrial where i could not continue because some things of the techtree weren't connected. my techtree looks exactly like the one from Revollt.

i attached the database logfile.

Attached Files:

20. Bladesss

Bladesss Warlord

started a new game. Wheat says that it requires hunting to make use of it. Seems an odd requirement.