1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Medieval: Conquests' started by Kailric, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Kailric

Kailric Jack of All Trades

I had the same issue with the city screens messing up, but loaded a save and could not repeat it. My current Col doesn't have debug enabled and isn't set to save every turn so I need to set that up. There is no telling what version you have as I posted some downloads and bug fixes as well.

2. Lib.Spi't

Lib.Spi't Overlord of the Wasteland

The fact that you have had it too means it isn't just me or my version, so my version deosn't really matter anymore.

Good luck in figuring it out... I do not envy you!

3. Trade Winds

Trade Winds Chieftain

The bug of getting your city screen destroyed and losing your buttons on the map screen are related:

They have to do with the research screen. I've found out that when you are informed of a new discovery and choose the next tech, it corrupts the GUI and happens what reported.

It doesn't happen on earlier techs, but from the mid-latter tech tree technologies.
    It solves saving next turn and reloading.

4. Nightinggale

Nightinggale Chieftain Supporter

Lost city screen and no buttons on map screen are often related as they are controlled by the same python file. However I managed to get the map one when starting a game (before researching anything) and python said it was an error in C++. Not that useful for locating the line causing the bug.

5. Nightinggale

Once in a while when I play a custom game and random civ, I get to play Tectonic Knights. However without units I get a black map. I never looked into it because so far it only happened while I was testing something else and didn't have focus on civ selection.

6. Kailric

I've disabled the Knights in the version I was working on with AI_Traders? I thought that branch was merged with the CivEffect? What all branches did you merge? I pulled the Civeffect branch but it doesn't even have the Knights it seems?

7. Nightinggale

I merged CivEffects and AI_Traders into develop. While I remember this as being after the merge, I know I didn't remember to write it here right away. I guess we should just remember to keep an eye out for this issue to see if it still happens.

8. Kailric

Ahh, kk. I'll get develop duh:) I guess I need to start a new branch for my work so not working in develop. Anyway, yeah, they are disabled by XML so they want be making any more buggy appearances.