C2C civilizations megapack

You might be wrong about that... but then you'd never know it while you maintain that belief.

I actually think that's very inaccurate and instead that the technological path to power is a corrupt one. It is finding power externally and thus disconnects you spiritually, whereas there is a whole path of internal connection that can achieve incredible, limitless and boundless power, that the mind already has at its disposal but is hidden from us in our disconnection from our spiritual source that we exist in, partly due to this spiritually void reliance on technology itself.
This sounds like anarchoprimitivist new age BS.

While spirituality is nice, it can go only so far - magic doesn't exist.
It would be something else if universe was created by transcendental beings - they could allow magic, if you were this focused spiritually just like in fantasy games, movies or books.

In mod you develop civilization until you master omniverse.
Before that you have long practice of world building - myths, books, movies, games.
Then in future eras you can create fantasy in real world.

Of course we may never progress past equivalent of Nanotech/Transhuman era.
This universe doesn't contain gods, aliens (okay maybe 1 - 10 per galaxy but always equivalent of Nanotech/Transhuman at most) and magic, so no superpowers by praying IMO.

Technological path is necessary if you want magic in magicless universe.
You can create series of punk techs, where civilizations exists on planet/galaxy/universe created by more advanced civilization.
In fact all fantasy books/movies/games have some sort of precursors, who built this world.

Last edited:
While spirituality is nice, it can go only so far - magic doesn't exist.
I'm sorry you're too cut off from reality to understand it actually does. I suppose not everyone can understand wizardry though, or at least there'd nothing special about us if everyone did.

It would be something else if universe was created by transcendental beings - they could allow magic, if you were this focused spiritually just like in fantasy games, movies or books.
Truth is stranger than fiction - remember that. The universe is created by one being who pretends to be many, and was created for the purpose of being a playground that allows that being to think he exists in many limited forms, all of which are blissfully able to escape the ultimate loneliness of being the only one real thing that exists.
This universe doesn't contain gods, aliens (okay maybe 1 - 10 per galaxy but always equivalent of Nanotech/Transhuman at most) and magic, so no superpowers by praying IMO.
You may be able to say I'm sharing opinions that you cannot see any facts nor cause to believe, but you have to then equally admit that all of this is just as much an assumption you embrace, and truth be told, there's no more evidence for this hollow outlook than you believe there is for mine (though I know beyond a shadow of a doubt of the truth of what I'm saying.)

There is no bias.
Take this: :gold::gold::gold::gold::gold::gold::gold::gold::gold::gold::gold::gold::gold::gold::gold::gold: :deal:
:lol:
bias
[ˈbīəs]
NOUN
  1. prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.
    prejudice · partiality · partisanship · favoritism · unfairness · one-sidedness ·
  2. VERB
(be biased)
cause to feel or show inclination or prejudice for or against someone or something.·
prejudice · influence · color · sway · weight · predispose · distort · skew

Everyone has bias. You have shown yours repeatedly. We all have. It is one of those aspects that make you human and not a robot or a rock.

The universe is created by one being who pretends to be many, and was created for the purpose of being a playground that allows that being to think he exists in many limited forms, all of which are blissfully able to escape the ultimate loneliness of being the only one real thing that exists.
:eek:Wow! Who else knows this? Until now I thought it was just me and my siblings.
You may be able to say I'm sharing opinions that you cannot see any facts nor cause to believe, but you have to then equally admit that all of this is just as much an assumption you embrace, and truth be told, there's no more evidence for this hollow outlook than you believe there is for mine (though I know beyond a shadow of a doubt of the truth of what I'm saying.)
I'm contemptuous of all dogma, but (on the other hand) some things need no proof, save that for them to be false is inconsistent with existence.

Clarification: I don't like lumping all the North American tribes into one homogeneous nation
You probably don't like the Iroquois either then, as that is a confederacy consisting of the Mohawk, Onondaga, Oneida, Cayuga, and Seneca tribes.

I don't like the Native America civ much as it is a more modern remnant of the original civs in the Mississippi region.
The nation called "Native America" represent the Lakota people, also known as Teton Sioux. They're descendants of the north american Mound Builders culture.

I like the Iroquois civ a lot better than the "Native America" civ, though the latter should imo be renamed. The Iroquois was imo a better defined and more significant culture historically.

I'm sorry you're too cut off from reality to understand it actually does. I suppose not everyone can understand wizardry though, or at least there'd nothing special about us if everyone did.

Truth is stranger than fiction - remember that. The universe is created by one being who pretends to be many, and was created for the purpose of being a playground that allows that being to think he exists in many limited forms, all of which are blissfully able to escape the ultimate loneliness of being the only one real thing that exists.

No, I believe that technology will allow wizardry, just like you believe that spirituality allows wizardry.
Who knows, that all Information and later eras techs in mod could be actually possible in real life?
Of course just like in mod cities don't have to get all possible buildings, and that you can have older civics.
There are darker things in future part of mod here and there too.

What if keystone techs like FTL/Time/High-Dimensional travel are possible?
It's just matter of how much entropy you must produce to be a wizard.
If what you believe is true, then C2C like future is more possible in my opinion.

Here is future timeline - another possible path for future.
Probably mod futurists were using this website for ideas.

In C2C we are smaller or bigger threat to nature in Industrial - Nanotech era, and then we try to spread nature/biology everywhere.
bias
[ˈbīəs]
NOUN
  1. prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.
    prejudice · partiality · partisanship · favoritism · unfairness · one-sidedness ·
  2. VERB
(be biased)
cause to feel or show inclination or prejudice for or against someone or something.·
prejudice · influence · color · sway · weight · predispose · distort · skew

Everyone has bias. You have shown yours repeatedly. We all have. It is one of those aspects that make you human and not a robot or a rock.
I was joking here - was pretending to silence you with bribery :lol:

Last edited:
Well, you have successfully destroyed this mod by burying the latest version in pages of off topic discussion:mischief:
We are All Elmer Fudds, "Ssssh, I'm hunting "wabbits" eheheh!". "Which way did he go, which way did he go, George?!!"

Last edited:
Ok just a suggestion. Can someone repost all the new updated stuff on this mod mod like to to the first page of this so everyone won't have to bury through posts to find how to actually make this work. Just saying.

Well, you have successfully destroyed this mod by burying the latest version in pages of off topic discussion:mischief:

Yea that quote says it all. So just suggesting that.

Ok just a suggestion. Can someone repost all the new updated stuff on this mod mod like to to the first page of this so everyone won't have to bury through posts to find how to actually make this work. Just saying.

Yea that quote says it all. So just suggesting that.
Only the author can edit a post, so the new versions wont be posted there anytime soon. Some more have been done but "life" is getting in my way at the moment.

Though maybe an administrator could edit even a user post. Guess it would have to be like a forum admin I guess.

I can't comprehend two things here:

1. Why isn't there any download of the latest version ? I mean a proper link that I can recognize as such, because "digging" the posts only yields unconvincing results.

2. If Dancing Hoskuld hasn't finished updating and has it too hard for him, why isn't he allowing us to help ? I can surely do monotonous work for hours, bet many others can do that too.

I can't comprehend two things here:

1. Why isn't there any download of the latest version ? I mean a proper link that I can recognize as such, because "digging" the posts only yields unconvincing results.

2. If Dancing Hoskuld hasn't finished updating and has it too hard for him, why isn't he allowing us to help ? I can surely do monotonous work for hours, bet many others can do that too.
1. because Sparth is the only one that can edit the first post.
1a. because people want small files not one big file.

2. I have asked for people to help and described what needs to be done in these posts. One person has done some work and either they or I will be uploading them at some time. I have even included the ones that have not been done with the others so that people can work on them and we don't duplicate effort.
2a. it is not hard just very tedious.

3. Eventually C2C will be doing away with Civilizations entirely so mod is not seen as very important in the long run.

Last edited:
It's still hard to grasp this chaotic thread.

So from what I gather you released your work so far in 6 archives (i.e., fixed ones), correct ?

the schema names changed in the other XML files changed.
Names changed into what ?

+ the non-fixed ones before S need the leadership XML files fixed (era names changed), right ?

Top Bottom