C3C PBEM - Age of Discovery - 'Colombo'

GPS 10e 1500 to Luthor.

-A brave Spainard Pikeman was overwelmed by Barbarians. A word to our English friends...Your Explorer may be in danger if he is unaccompanied! They were south of your Explorer..be careful!!

Sully

I was just looking at page one..and I'd like to know....

What is the total VPs needed to win?

How many Victory Locations are there and what are they worth?
and
What type of extra land units were given to the tribes of the New World?

Thanks!

GPS 10e 1500 to Luthor.

-A brave Spainard Pikeman was overwelmed by Barbarians. A word to our English friends...Your Explorer may be in danger if he is unaccompanied! They were south of your Explorer..be careful!!

Sully

Thanks for the warning, but...I can't do anything about it now! Oh well!:(

GPS.

The number of VP's need to win is 80K, but that info is on the F8 screen.

There are a few VP locations but they are scarce (and far away). They are worth way MORE than the standard value on the basic game.

It is a rumour that the Tribes of the New World have some strong units, but our sages have foreseen that they stand out in quality but not in quantity.

GPS qummik
T11b_Colombo_1501_AD.SAV

GPS.

The number of VP's need to win is 80K, but that info is on the F8 screen.

There are a few VP locations but they are scarce (and far away). They are worth way MORE than the standard value on the basic game.

It is a rumour that the Tribes of the New World have some strong units, but our sages have foreseen that they stand out in quality but not in quantity.

Please thank your Soothsayers for there wisdom and knowledge!

Spain

wow, nothing to do!

anyway: gps to sully

GPS qummik
T12b_Colombo_1501_AD.SAV

ahh :)

it looks like I just beat a french something to the east coast!!

I have a quick question: Why are all of my city land tiles in England producing one more commerce than they are expected to??? (every land square has at least 2 commerce, that is roaded. And, no, they're not next to a river!

anyway: GPS sully!

Apologize for delaying the game. A very nasty weather system crashed through Abilene, Texas. Very lucky we missed the brunt of the storm but..was reluctant to power on until it passed!

Anyhow...
The Spainish Realm is pleased to announce the formation of its 3rd City in the New World...VeraCruz.

GPS to Luthor

I have a quick question: Why are all of my city land tiles in England producing one more commerce than they are expected to??? (every land square has at least 2 commerce, that is roaded. And, no, they're not next to a river!

anyway: GPS sully!

sercer88 England gains that because it is a commerical civ. Page 26 of CIVIII Complete Handbook. ;)

I have been following since day 1. I wish I had signed up.

Blaze Injun

sercer88 England gains that because it is a commerical civ. Page 26 of CIVIII Complete Handbook. ;)

I have been following since day 1. I wish I had signed up.

Blaze Injun

Umm, I think that just deals with the city square itself...not every land tile in the city!

Sorry guys, I will give up of this PBEM. I've asked Botman to replace me and already sent him the file.

Good luck for you all!

I for one find Luthor's resignation a huge loss to our game.
I hope all is well with my good friend. He has been a mentor in bringing me into Civ 3 PBEM.

Botman is a great replacement if he decides to take over for Luthor.

Sully

I for one find Luthor's resignation a huge loss to our game.
I hope all is well with my good friend. He has been a mentor in bringing me into Civ 3 PBEM.

Botman is a great replacement if he decides to take over for Luthor.

Sully
:agree:
Always a shame when someone can't carry on with a game, and I join you in wishing Luthor well.
If Botman doesn't decide to take over Luthor's place, Blaze_Injun might. He already posted here.
Btw does Botman have the email where to send the gamefile?

Hey all,

I'm happy to step in (though it's a shame to have to replace Luthor).

Sorry for not posting sooner, my excuse is I'm on holiday!

I will play today (just gotta read through the thread and see what's going on... ;))

Edit: No, I don't have the email of where to send it. I'll ask Luthor (or you can email me). My email is cbotman AT gmail DOT com.

Top Bottom