Can you support or vote for the GOP without doing harm to minorities and women?

I was polite and ended the conversation with the decision to never contact him again, which was already my default position. I stayed polite, no use in burning bridges. There's nothing I could say to change his mind either. :lol:

So.... what harm am I doing (or rather, to whom) when I vote for Democrats?

And more to the point, am I still doing harem to minorities and women when I don't vote at all, or vote for the Libertarian or Green candidate?

I was polite and ended the conversation with the decision to never contact him again, which was already my default position. I stayed polite, no use in burning bridges. There's nothing I could say to change his mind either. :lol:

Well, in the polite version I leave off the asshat at the end, but there's nothing to be gained by letting stupid dependents think they can get by without us.

Well, in the polite version I leave off the asshat at the end, but there's nothing to be gained by letting stupid dependents think they can get by without us.
"Let them eat soybeans and feed corn."

So.... what harm am I doing (or rather, to whom) when I vote for Democrats?
Simply put, you’re harming the following when you vote Democrat: White males, tradesmen (ironic since the Dems used to favor unions), workers in manufacturing fields, and anyone the left deemed have committed thoughtcrime and wrongspeak according to them and their dogma. I know it’s a hyperbolic but it’s a general feeling I get when I see the extreme left.

And more to the point, am I still doing harem to minorities and women when I don't vote at all, or vote for the Libertarian or Green candidate?
If you don’t vote/vote libertarian/green/or other third party, you voted for Trump. Heck even if I write in Tyrande Wisperwind, Jeff Kaplin, Sid Meyers, Todd Howard, or Mickey Mouse as a protest vote, they’d still see it as a vote for Trump and harming minorities cause I didint vote “the right way”.

GenMarshall: nobody here in OT is (at least openly) a part of the "extreme" left. I'm willing to bet, such is your hyperbole, that you've never actually met anyone more left than the folks in this forum. This is how far the Overton window in general online discourse has shifted.

Also, uh, voting Democrat in no way harms white men, lmao. Poor folks, perhaps. A big problem in US (and UK) politics. Poor folks who can also be white. But not exclusively white men, for being white or being male.

There's always harm on some spectrum. The middle ground that many large multinational corporations seem to take--give money to the GOP for tax cuts and then spend money doing token promotional campaigns on diversity, they seem to be getting away with for now.

I mean, America harms Mexico just by existing next door as a gigantic disproportionately wealthy, insatiable appetite for narcotics.

banning drugs did that...and it was bipartisan

GenMarshall: nobody here in OT is (at least openly) a part of the "extreme" left. I'm willing to bet, such is your hyperbole, that you've never actually met anyone more left than the folks in this forum. This is how far the Overton window in general online discourse has shifted.

Also, uh, voting Democrat in no way harms white men, lmao. Poor folks, perhaps. A big problem in US (and UK) politics. Poor folks who can also be white. But not exclusively white men, for being white or being male.

We have Democrats here who want to execute millions of people

... and couldn't resist from saying how he wished this state [CA] would break off into the ocean and sink....
I usually reply with "just so you can get a sense of what that would be like you should stop eating food, asshat."
Marie Antoinette said:
Let them eat cake.
"Let them eat soybeans and feed corn."
I hear that can be made into cake.
Say what? :eek:

Does that explain things for you?

Yes... it was a joke.

bad news for meat loving vegans, the new burger made from veggies is bad for rat's livers

they apparently use a bunch of veggie oil so it aint like you're eating a salad when scarfing down a burger

those deemed to be racists/bigots/neo-Nazis, yes, execution

I think most are only in favor of execution in extreme cases where containment doesn't work. For me personally as compared to giving them cabinet positions I think execution is a toss up as to whether it is better or worse. The GOP* backing a president who does want to give them cabinet positions is really what has brought the question to the fore.

*And our local self proclaimed independents, of course

Top Bottom