CFC Meetup: Washington, D.C. - November 2009

DC November 2009 Meetup: You In?

• Total voters
I'd love to! Unfortunately I have classes. And seeing as how I live on the West Coast, flying out to D.C. would be a tad bit expensive, especially considering I'm a college student and therefore completely destitute.

However if it was on a Saturday in San Francisco or San José I'd love to come!

Would moving the date to the first half of December make it more likely for some of you to show up?

Probably still too soon and quite frankly, I'd rather meet in Spring, when it gets warmer so I can walk around DC and see the sites. I don't want to get down there when its cold and wintery.

May was wonderful. But we should do a meetup in May in Boston!

It would definitely be afternoon/early evening...

I will be home the weekend of Thanksgiving; otherwise, I will probably have school at the time - probably not going to work.

If you guys didn't hate black people so much, I'd go...

Where the heck did that come from?

****, I'm still a "maybe" and I can't do anything about it.

I'm pretty sure I'm in... What time do we want to meet?

Oh.. and this is where we meet:

Capitol City Brewery next to Union Station.

Okay, I can do this. 6 works. Is the party name actually going to be "Downtown" this time? :p

Okay, I can do this. 6 works. Is the party name actually going to be "Downtown" this time? :p

Sheesh. First you can’t find the place, then you complain because the host didn’t remember the name Cheezy gave her… I wonder what we are going to hear about at the next DC meetup?!?! :p :mischief: ;)

At least this time you know what we look like! Well Cheezy and me anyway…

Sheesh. First you can’t find the place, then you complain because the host didn’t remember the name Cheezy gave her… I wonder what we are going to hear about at the next DC meetup?!?! :p :mischief: ;)
I'll probably spend about half of it complaining about how my hair got cut too damn short. :p

Top Bottom