CFC Washington D.C. Meetup: November 22

Who is coming to CFC Meetup in DC on 11/22/2008?

• Total voters
Could you rewrite that in English for me?

I think I just had a stroke trying to comprehend that mess.
You always have strokes when trying to comprehend my messages. So what else is new?

Go ask Fifty. I think he is an expert in Cartfartenese. Man, I love that when he said it to him one time when they were too busy trying to seem to be wise, rather than to be wise without seeming to be.:D

You always have strokes when trying to comprehend my messages. So what else is new?

Go ask Fifty. I think he is an expert in Cartfartenese. Man, I love that when he said it to him one time when they were too busy trying to seem to be wise, rather than to be wise without seeming to be.:D

Cool. You just admitted that you were CartFart. :lol:

Indeed, Fifty and Cartfart are both extremely wise. I'm glad that out of everyone in this thread at least you understand this! I wish cartfart were still around so you could talk to him, I think you and him would be friends!

Cool. You just admitted that you were CartFart. :lol:
Bill, if I did admit I was him. I would have wrote it in this manner-

Go ask Fifty. I think he is an expert in Cartfartenese. Man, I love that when he said it to me one time when he and I were too busy trying to seem to be wise, rather than to be wise without seeming to be.

Bill, my advice is that stop jumping to your conclusion till you read it fully, ok, brotha?:)

Indeed, Fifty and Cartfart are both extremely wise. I'm glad that out of everyone in this thread at least you understand this! I wish cartfart were still around so you could talk to him, I think you and him would be friends!

What about brainpan?

:(

You guys are great. Especially LucyDuke. I love you people.

This is why I still have hope for humanity, because even in the wasteland that is the CFC OT, you can still find love and peace and chicken grease.

Top Bottom