CFC Washington D.C. Meetup: November 22

Who is coming to CFC Meetup in DC on 11/22/2008?

• Total voters
how did it go?

Yeah - not too big of a turnout... did those of you that were "confirmed" get lost?

@JH - sorry to hear about the fence. Were you able to get it fixed? Damn cold day to have to be working outside.

@Lucy - go ahead and get it on the books!

You did. I ended up going to the Union Station one and walking around DC fruitlessly for a few hours. But that was still fun. ;)

You did. I ended up going to the Union Station one and walking around DC fruitlessly for a few hours. But that was still fun. ;)

Dammit.

The place was actually called "Capitol City Brewing Company." You prtobably walked past it half a dozen times. You should've asked someone for directions!

Dammit.

The place was actually called "Capitol City Brewing Company." You prtobably walked past it half a dozen times. You should've asked someone for directions!
I did, and they were contradictory. :( I'm pretty sure I got to the right one around 2 PM though. I doubt you were still there by then; I asked for a 'party of downtown', and apparently there was no such beast, so I went to a McDonald's cause I was starved, then went home and played TF2 with the boys from All Other Games. :D

I did, and they were contradictory. :( I'm pretty sure I got to the right one around 2 PM though. I doubt you were still there by then; I asked for a 'party of downtown', and apparently there was no such beast, so I went to a McDonald's cause I was starved, then went home and played TF2 with the boys from All Other Games. :D

The people up front are morons then. We were there until 3 or so.

I thought that too after only three people showed up. It will be so in the future. I will give better directions as well.

It wouldn't be a bad idea for those who visit DC occasionally to find the place next time they're there, too.

That, or a different location could be selected, but that place was cool.

Top Bottom