CFC Members Elimination Pre-Thread

Well based on the grand total of 2 votes for and 1 vote against I declare the elimination thread open to new entrants as things currently stand. :wavey:

Don’t kill me I just discovered it today

Well good news, you are still on 20 points as things stand currently

Final chance to join the elimination game. :wavey:
Otherwise we will probably declare it closed tomorrow to new entrants.

Well unless anyone strenuously objects, I declare the elimination thread closed to new entrants. :deal:

how the heck am I onlt #20 and not #1?
Lack of participation. Not that I blame you. Aitkin_Drumn put all the former winners in the current elimination thread regardless of whether they wanted to take part or even knew about it!

Or he is -to continue with the rappin' theme- just the baddest of the bad.

Seeing as this game was such a success, even with my brief sojourn away from this forum, who wants another?!

Seeing as this game was such a success, even with my brief sojourn away from this forum, who wants another?!
Can count on me on next game... But, I'm thinking it should be just in 4 and 4 years to be more epic.

Also, since you add person who don't said want to play. I can give to you a few names I want to see in next game.

All those who were included had previously given their consent. If there are others you want to play, tag them here.. but they will need to respond to be included.

lets go

Top Bottom