Children of the Emperor – Life and Death amidst the Clans of Japan

Well the great oni spoke, fairly quickly as well.

It seems I am destined to join the Shihai clan.

I thank you for your kind words Jehoshua but I am not the groveling kind, even to those who are my elders by a hundred years.

I also wanted to join much earlier but real life and exams got in my way.

Secondly, my apology to Daimyo grzybek. I do not approve of Tomplum68's assassination attempt and his actions do not represent the Gaiko clan.

Spoken like a true politician...

Sit idly by as the boy loving scientists wittle away our empire and leave the action to those unafraid to take it and die trying.

Of course, I came upon the realization that Arexander was speaking to me when I wrote old Bunka poetry backwards and the message 'kill nerds' leapt out of the page at me. Or perhaps it had something to do with the frogs I was eating while reading poetry...

I thank you for your kind words Jehoshua but I am not the groveling kind, even to those who are my elders by a hundred years.

Thats Daimyo Jehoshua to you ;) and 122 years your elder (where is your respect for elders :p). As to groveling in awe before the Bunka I am sure you will become acquianted to it eventually.

My My apologies oh mighty Daimyo Jehoshua I did not mean to cause offence. Like all true Japanese of course I respect my elders,

I’m still not grovelling though ;)

Sit idly by as the boy loving scientists wittle away our empire and leave the action to those unafraid to take it and die trying.

Of course, I came upon the realization that Arexander was speaking to me when I wrote old Bunka poetry backwards and the message 'kill nerds' leapt out of the page at me. Or perhaps it had something to do with the frogs I was eating while reading poetry...

It did have something to do with the frogs.
A lot to do with the frogs. You ought to be executed, but due to the ancient laws of our empire which somehow lets admitted murderers go free... *sigh*.

Well if you'd prefer we weren't here you are more than welcome to attempt to defend the Empire with clubs, pointed sticks and fresh fruit. Good luck with that.

Oh, Nonevah, he was executed and quite rightly too!

Yeah, well I'm on vacation right now. So i probably won't be on very often. Maybe later.

Oh, unrelated quation, how do you change the little 'rank'? Liek accordign to my posts i'm a 'warlord'. But i've seen stuff like Jehosiah's - Daimyo.

Votes of Nonevah and Dolian

Scientific Influence Votes
207-S-1: What shall we research?
Steel
207-S-2 Denounce the Americans for their war against the Arabians?
No

Osaka 207 Council Votes
207-Osaka-1 Add a great wonder to the production queue?
Do not add a wonder

207-Osaka-2 Add to the production queue after wonder vote?

Build University

207-Osaka-3 Have Rodosha Shujin build improvements?

Build trading post on Jungle then Build Trading Post on Grassland

207-Osaka-4 Units orders for Kishi Ne, Kishi Ransu and Shasu Hanewa

207-OL-5: Kishi Ne (the Knight on the Goldmine)
Patrol Common border of Osaka and Americans to keep tabs on troops movements. In the event of war, Withdraw to defend Osaka.

207-OL-6: Kishi Ransu (the Knight 1 tile E of the City)
Maintain Current Orders

207-OL-7: Shasu Hanewa
Move to Goldmine upon completion of Crossbowman. Crossbowman garrisons Osaka.

Well if you'd prefer we weren't here you are more than welcome to attempt to defend the Empire with clubs, pointed sticks and fresh fruit. Good luck with that.

Oh, Nonevah, he was executed and quite rightly too!

Yeah, I definitely got executed. Apparantly scientists have invented torture in addition to all the other neat stuff.

Excellent, the Shihai finally have another (participating) member! For a while, any loss of interest of either of our members would have lead to the clan reduced to a single member :S so it's good to have someone else on board. Welcome to the clan Deamonpies! And my apologies for missing the vote, I was busy this week.

By the way, Deamonpies... what inspired your name?

Yeah, I definitely got executed. Apparantly scientists have invented torture in addition to all the other neat stuff.

No, it wasn't scientists who invented torture, it was artisans of finest skill who invented the art :mwaha: (see early history of Japan)

Well I use deamons for everything pieman, but just deamons was taken so I combined it with the fact that pies are a long running joke between my friends and then deamonpies was born.

Top Bottom