Christopher Tin Won Two Grammy Awards!

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Civilization IV theme song Baba Yetu composer Christopher Tin has won two awards tonight at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards!!!

Christopher's debut album Calling All Dawns is the winner in the Best Classical Crossover Album category.

Baba Yetu is the winner in the Best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalists category.

Congratulations to Christopher on the wins! It's well deserved!!! :thumbsup: [party]

Congrats, Christopher! Baba yetu has got to be one of the best and most memorable songs ever. It makes Civ 4 the outstanding game it is in all aspects. Yea!

jimmygeo

All the other songs are amazing as well. I even prefer Mado Kara Mieru to Baba Yetu. Christopher Tin is unbelievably talented and completely deserves this.

Everybody loved Baba Yetu. I don't understand why they didn't just bring it back for Civ 5 and made it the official theme song for Civilization. At the very least they should have brought back Christopher Tin for a new song.

Nice to know something other then top 40 dance-pop can win awards.

Congrats on Christopher Tin for his win!!!! LOL it rhymes....

I love Baba Yetu. It beats Justin Bieber ANY day. :p

This is excellent news! I always enjoy seeing a deserving title to end up winning the prize.

One of my favorite pieces of music! Congrats! :goodjob:
Nice to know something other then top 40 dance-pop can win awards.
Top-40 dance-pop wasn't eligible. :p

Top Bottom