CIV Gold BTS - Technical Support

Hi there, I load the Civ gold 5,1 and when i enter the game some error appear, it said that there is
XML error in info (any leader) info deplomacy ........
What to do???

ok.. is a BTS mod supposed to take over 891 megabytes just to load? i probably will get a MAE on the very first turn.... is this normal and if it is, please code it in a way to use much less memory...

Ok, there's a headaching trouble here and i need help

My CIV 4 is in spanish language, then after i load the mod and i go to the civilization selection screen, there are very fews civs' from CIV Gold that appear with the civilization name, and their leaders names (malaysians, hitites, australians) but most of the leaders and civilizations doesn't have any name, or anything written (like argentina, irak, ukraine). Obviously when i switch to english language everything is perfect, but i won't give up so easily

By the way here's some extra info about the problem: i open the XML files in the CIV Gold folder, and i see that every civilization and leader has the "Spanish" and "/Spanish" tags on them, but still not every of them work correctly. I used notepad++ to replace al the "English" tags using the spanish ones hoping to solve the problem, but the problem is still there. Hope you will answer soon

P.D.: I have Civilization IV beyond the sword version 3.19 and Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, in case you need to know

Hello,
I'm sorry if this question has already been done, but I've tried to search the topic with keyword "steam".

My problem is that I'm trying to load CIV gold in my steam version of BTS.
I think that the folder choice was OK, as I can see CIV Gold in the mod list. However, when I select it, the mod load takes forever, and I have to kill CIV process.
Anyone with an experience with it ?

Thanks a lot !

hey, i downloaded the BTS 5.2 (3.17)but when i start beyond the sword, i cannot see CIV Gold in "Load a Mod". I have the files in the correct folders but it still does not work

I installed CIV Gold 5.2, I have removed civilizations that I'm not going to use to a folder called "Unloaded Modules" outside the CIV Gold folder in order to speed up the loading, however after it loads the mod then a barrage of xml errors come up such as:

"Leader_Castro in Info Class was incorrect
Current XML file is: xml\GameInfo/Civ4DiplomacyInfos.xml"

I have 3.19 BTS patch, and I have put "Modular XML Loading
ModularLoading = 1" in ini files...

After I click through all those errors the game finally starts...is it because it's 3.17 instead of 3.19? Any way to fix it?

For no apparent reason the leader art for Cochise and Geronimo changed back to their previous versions in 4.0. This is still happening even when I replace the Apache module with the unused one in 5.0's zip file. How can I stop this? Are there remnant files from the old artwork that I need to delete so it doesn't reference them?

I downloaded CIV 4 Gold BTS 5.0 and every time I click on the .exe it just verifiys the installer and installs the game. It won't show up on the mod screen either
Also where can I find Civ4 Gold BTS 5.2 I keep hearing about it but I can't find it

I load CIV_GOLD mod for BTS and the mod loads and it says in the top right corner the mod name CIV_GOLD but it doesn't load ANY of the Civs. Help what am I doing wrong?! I really want to play this mod!

ok so i've got the files to work but when i load the mod and the game starts up i get and XML error on every file in the mod what did i do wrong?!

I downloaded CIV 4 Gold BTS 5.0 and every time I click on the .exe it just verifiys the installer and installs the game. It won't show up on the mod screen either
Also where can I find Civ4 Gold BTS 5.2 I keep hearing about it but I can't find it

CIV Gold 5.0 doesn't exist anymore. You have downloaded 5.2 (even though it's still called 5.0 in the Civfanatics downloads database).

Ok, wtf? My svchost file skyrockets up the mem usage charts when trying to load this mod, and then the game refuses to load. I get the following error info from Windows 7 Ultimate x64:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: InPageError
Error Status Code: c0000185
Faulting Media Type: 00000003
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 8485
Additional Information 2: 84853502223d8164a31468861a7c3d71
Additional Information 3: 096e
Additional Information 4: 096e1bd0f1dc1c0a0e6c1d8ecc5c1361

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

A little more than one month after installing the mod and playing fine for that time the mod has started to have errors like 'Leader class " " Incorrect' and will now not let me play games with any of the new civs. It continues to do this even after I completely reinstalled the mod. Why is this happening?

Edit: the error occurs whenever I try to start a game.

I dont know if this has been requested yet, but is there any way to merge CIV Gold and Rise of Mankind?

the mod doesn't even load: no errors, no python messages, nothing. it shows up in load a mod, but when I click the button to load the mod, it jumps to desktop and nothing happens. I checked the task manager and it shows up, but it never loads. i walked away hoping it was my computer, but i came back a 1/2 hour later and nothing had happened.

my specs are...

AMD Athlon II X2 P340
4 GB Memory
250 GB HDD
DVD-Super Multi DL drive
Windows 7

I hope someone can help :(

Top Bottom