Civ3 NES 1

To: Taejon, Pangari

While other civilizations crumble in strife, ours should prosper peacefully. We propose an alliance and the sharing of technologies between our nations. (OOC: so peace and sharing of technologies between us)

Orders: spend my point on more cities. Found a city near the incense, and also expand north.

Insane_Panda said:
TO: Zekul

We cannot sign a treaty which eliminates the possibility of war between our two nations forever - such is a bit absurd. We would be, however, willing to sign a pact of Non-Aggression.

From Zekul

Done

While other civilizations crumble in strife, ours should prosper peacefully. We propose an alliance and the sharing of technologies between our nations. (OOC: so peace and sharing of technologies between us)
It shall be done. Anything to get off this hellhole planet sooner... I mean, er, yeah. Trading techs. Good.

Lord_Iggy said:
Anything to get off this hellhole planet sooner...
OOC: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotfl:

jalapeno_dude said:

Orders: spend my point on more cities. Found a city near the incense, and also expand north.

From Taejon
To Pangari,Ormas

Although we are inherently more advanced then you, we will deign to accept this offer of alliance and sharing of "technology" though if only gradual.

Ah. I see.

In response to above message:

Hmm, not sure I can trust this guy... *ominous* , but I'll keep the moral high ground in trading and sharing.

Top Bottom