(Civil Wonders) Prague Castle, Burj al Arab etc.

Hello hrochland,

I’ll try to help you find Gir’s Petra mod.

I know your art is in a lot of different mods :king: I’m searching through them for Gir’s unique Petra features. I’ll let you know if I find it (and then maybe we can extract it) :thumbsup:

Hrochland wanted to share this with you:
Ancient Caucasus1.jpg

As I wrote - I have downloaded the Platyping Pack, which advertises Perta monastery, for a long time, but I did not find a Petra python in it.

I like the screenshot. An extra long building that I deliberately tuned to connect two behind each other. I wonder if anyone could come up with an xml to make the streets do it.

About ren_anatolia-cityset, I think I finally found ideas that I would like to use. I will work on it this week every time I don't have work duties or watch biathlon :)

Thankyou :)

I love the look of the Caucasus churchs(Armenia/Georgia etc). Only St.gregories was made. I am using that as the palace for Caucasus Ancient and Classical. But if you look at screenshots of those churchs. They look amazing. Inspired Byzantine architecture apparently. Armenia church building is pretty old!

I have been planning one such church seven years ago, but I have not yet reached it.
Now for example, in addition to citysets, I do barracks, library, courthouse etc. for South America

Yeah, I'll also be interested to see your South American designs :)

Okay, I used the searchword 'Petra' to dig through my mod collection. No luck so far, sorry.

Spoiler a couple more ideas :
Gir signed on a few months ago. Maybe you can post on his profile page?

Has anyone been able to load the full version of Orion's Grand Inquisition 403?

watch biathlon
When I was a kid, I watched all the James Bond 007 movies. For Your Eyes Only (maybe not the best?) really captured my imagination. For a year, I wanted to train to become a biathlete when I grew up. But... never learned to cross- country ski, never learned to fire a rifle :lol:

It's an incredible sport: the endurance, the breath control and precision shooting (with a heart rate of 175 bpm while standing completely still!) - Fascinating to watch. POV cameras make the distance events a lot more fun.

Are you watching the Pokljuka WC? Do you have a favorite event?

I will expose something in time. Mostly it's a combination of my work and europa universalis conversions by Walter. I mainly learn to work with texture. That used to be my big weakness.

Thanks for helping with finding the Gir code. I'm giving up for now. I found a replacement. I'm looking for a way to change the look of an aqueduct over time.

Yes. I watch WC in Pokljuka. It is a popular destination for Czech competitors. Unfortunately, after the departure of Gabriela Koukalová, we experience a change for younger competitors (With the exception of the great Markéta Davidová.), so I support ours, but I look at Norwegians. :) They are especially good this year.

I know that the promised set is still missing here. I am sorry. I try to do my job despite the limitations and the covid situation in the Czech Republic is very restrictive even if you want to go buy food.
Please be patient.

Top Bottom