[LP] Civilization VI: Leader Pass - Discussion Thread

Did they hold it so that it would release sidelong with the Game Pass?

Maybe they were originally aiming the final pack to go with the Game Pass, but they overshot and had to use the second to last pack instead?

With this announcement, I think it becomes likely that Pack #5 will be releasing on the same day - Thursday 3/16.

Last time I used Gamepass it wasn't unusual for DLC not to be included in the pass.

People have already asked that same question in the comments but so far no reply.

Edit: 16th is still the most likely day regardless, I guess.

Plus, is the LP even on Xbox? As far as I know, it's only on Steam. And only half of it is on Mac, with Aspyr aiming to get the rest of it ported all at once by the time the final pack hits PC.

For your sake, and for all of Korea, I hope he is everything you want and more 🌠
For our sake too. I mean, I can understand enthusiasm, but the dunks and hypes we've seen from some members of this forum about Seondeok and Sejong to the point where it might appear as harrasment is... tiresome, if we want to use an euphemism.

For our sake too. I mean, I can understand enthusiasm, but the dunks and hypes we've seen from some members of this forum about Seondeok and Sejong to the point where it might appear as harrasment is... tiresome, if we want to use an euphemism.
I am only harassing Seondok and considering she is well dead... she can take it.

That's such an absurd take. "You're not a true Civ fan unless you enjoy Civ the way I do!"

Who appointed you gatekeeper?

Also, reminder you're the one who in another thread said you'd only play Civ 7 if Korea was in it. So your "credentials" as a Civ fan are questionable...
Not gatekeepers. Just saying that most Korean fans who posts/visits internet about civs say they are most hyped about Sejong FINALLY in civ 6.
And some are bit worried about state he would be in.

I somehow doubt Firaxis will want to have any sort of reference to Wagner.
I'm sure they just meant something like extra great musician points and music slots in amphitheaters, nothing too specific.
Finally!!!!! The KING HAS RETURNED!!!!! !
We already had him. His name is Yongle. :p

I'm sure they just meant something like extra great musician points and music slots in amphitheaters, nothing too specific.
That's what I meant. I'm not saying they're going to call his UA "Great Patron Of Wagner" or anything.

Ludwig is well known as Wagner's patron. Anything related to "Great Musicians" or music slots will invite the reference. I really doubt they'd touch that with a 10 foot pole.

Top Bottom