[LP] Civilization VI: Leader Pass - Discussion Thread

There are leaders other than Sejong.

I’m with @Venceslau Pietro Pietra, unfortunately. The pass started pretty strong in model quality, but Rulers of Sahara broke the trend.

I’m with you on Sejong looking nice, though. He’s the nicest looking out of the three, but that’s mostly for him meeting previous standards while others falter.

In any case, what matters most is the gameplay and (lack of or not) synergy between the abilities of the civ and leader.

As someone without much artistic ability, I really haven't had an issue the models. They're all way better than I would make, I really like getting them, even if they're not perfect. But if the abilities are lackluster as well, then yeah, that's less good.

But if you give me some fun abilities, then they could be a stick figure as the character and I'd still be happy.

As someone without much artistic ability, I really haven't had an issue the models. They're all way better than I would make, I really like getting them, even if they're not perfect. But if the abilities are lackluster as well, then yeah, that's less good.

But if you give me some fun abilities, then they could be a stick figure as the character and I'd still be happy.
Total opposite for me. I can't do much about the art because, like you, I am no artist. But changing the abilities with mods is easy once you get the hang of it. So I'd rather have good art then make up my own abilities if they're bad.

This seems like a pretty important thing in the patch notes for the Great Builders update that's not getting much attention. Especially for those of us that routinely access these files for various reasons.
  • Automatically migrate options, settings, logs, etc., location to AppData directory
The three debug files in the Cache folder; all the logs including Database, Modding, & Lua; AppOptions; UserOptions; and mods.sqlite files are all now located here - "C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI".

It looks like the local Mods folder, Saves folder, & Hall of Fame file are all still located in the Documents folder - "..\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI".

This seems like a pretty important thing in the patch notes for the Great Builders update that's not getting much attention. Especially for those of us that routinely access these files for various reasons.
  • Automatically migrate options, settings, logs, etc., location to AppData directory
The three debug files in the Cache folder; all the logs including Database, Modding, & Lua; AppOptions; UserOptions; and mods.sqlite files are all now located here - "C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI".

It looks like the local Mods folder, Saves folder, & Hall of Fame file are all still located in the Documents folder - "..\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI".
That explains why all my mods turned back on by themselves

The text for my loading screens randomly appears and dissapears as well (but i haven't checked disabling ALL mods yet)

It's time to put on your tin foil hat again and continue the farce with theories:
What if after 2 weeks we will see Ireland as new civilization and Elizabeth I as alternative leader?
Potato would be happy
Well, or this might be a good idea for 7

I'll go out on a limb and speculate that the J in LPJ is James VI of Scotland/James I of England, as a freebie ala Julius Caesar. This would explain why Rulers of England only has one new leader, and why a Norwegian who unsuccessfully pressed his claim on the English throne was included.

Top Bottom