Clown Car IV: The Dotard and Dunce Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her realm. She's the daughter of Loki.

No, no. The Beatles are greater than God and Trump has been more unfairly victimised than Christ himself. Get it right!

Seriously, man, he was Asian. You have to know these things when you're a king.

I gots it the first time around, you lemon. It just seems that your hovercraft was full of eels so that you couldn't understand my subtleness then. :shake:

Some will see it as a smoking gun, while senate republicans will ignore it. Facts don't matter anymore.

Hey, I found out about some country in the newspaper!

Officials Discussed Ukraine Aid Hold After Trump Spoke With Country’s Leader

Emails also suggested that President Trump began asking aides about the $250 million in Pentagon aid after seeing a June 19 article in the Washington Examiner.​
I saw that they have traced communications showing that his efforts to hold up the aid happened less than 45 minutes after making the call to Zelinsky where he asked for him to announce an investigation of Biden.

Some will see it as a smoking gun, while senate republicans will ignore it. Facts don't matter anymore.
Yeah we've got an admission of everything up front, all the evidence of quid pro quo we want and a coherent timeline and it still doesn't matter to them.

The GOP is toying with the idea of having Giuliani testify to Congress about how corrupt Biden and Clinton are and I think if they try that it will quickly blow up in their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom