Coke or Pepsi?

Which is it that you prefer?

• Total voters
Bluemofia said:
I remember one is sweeter, but I don't know which. But, I like the not as sweet one better.

Pepsi is sweeter, and Coke has more of a bite.

Coke is the original!!! Doesnt use (to my knowledge) pop stars / rappers on their commercials.

Haha, and it tastes better!!!

Pepsi Max - lot's of it.
Coca Cola Light will do in an emergency.
Wouldn't touch the sugar stuff though.

Apart from my irrational fear of artificial sweeteners, I try and avoid buying sugar-free stuff to do my small part to halt the trend towards sugar-free, low-cal, low-fat, low-carb everything.

These days, it's possible to eat ridiculous amounts of food, and yet hardly get a calorie in you. I'm just surprise people haven't started dropping dead yet.

Perfection said:
I'm highly skeptical of those people who have a strong preference either way, they're pretty much the same thing. Hell, if you gave me a glass of each I don't know if I could tell which one was which!
Same here. I have no preference over the two. Both are as good as each other. I never drink anything but the regular stuff. None of this diet stuff for me or additions.

Forget that wimpy Coke and weak Pepsi. If you're going to drink cola, go for the gusto!

Twice the caffeine!

Jack the Ripper said:
Coke is the original!!! Doesnt use (to my knowledge) pop stars / rappers on their commercials.

Haha, and it tastes better!!!

I didn't even know Coke had commercials.

homeyg said:
Were those recent?
Hmm, well, the only way I know it's Christmas is when I see those adverts, because they've shown them every winter for as long as I can remember.

Actually, I think they have a commercial for diet Coke right now. Actually it might be Pepsi. But for some reason I'm thinkin' diet Coke.

Rare times when I drink soda I drink cola. I don't know what's the difference between Pepsi and Cola, but I just prefer more Coca Coal

They're the pretty much the same.

It's just the marketing that convinces you there is a significant difference.

Hey, it's Mr. ummm...............! :)

And naturally, I agree with Mr. ummm.............. that they are pretty much the same. At least I can't tell the difference between the two, for what it's worth. :hammer:

Are you two mating? ;)

I'm not sure why I like Pepsi more, they are pretty much the same, but if you put a coke in front of me, and a pepsi, blindfolded me and told me which one I liked better...I'd chose pepsi.

Top Bottom