Community GMR Game

I just saw the post on WPC :)

Although I think there will be very little interest from the WPC side and I don't have the time to organize it all for a WPC team, I would like to apply to the CFC team to still participate :)

Would that be an option?

Some confusion here. I'm happy to join a CFC team, it's a New Zealand team I think would be too small. :)

I believe that is his point, as I am not from NZ.

Here are a couple of informative links for those wanting to find out more about ISDGs.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=221 This is a whole forum with sub forums for each team. None of them seem password protected anymore, well, the two I checked.

Here is a thread with two or more rule sets: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=389603

I dunno if Kiffe was thinking along these lines. These games can be a lot of work for the 'officers', especially if they have the job of taking and posting screen shots. Usually these jobs are divided up, ie a Minister of War, minister of information, economic minister, chief diplomat, ambassadors etc. there is not just diplomacy between teams, but also internal politics that can happen around making game decisions.

I'm not saying it should be that way, but as you can see, some people get :crazyeye::crazyeye::crazyeye: about them.

It looks like we have programs that can handle all of that extra work, which also means that every player can participate in every category because there isn't a ton of extra stuff to do. Though I have no problem with roleplaying internal affairs. Sounds like fun!

I just saw the post on WPC :)

Although I think there will be very little interest from the WPC side and I don't have the time to organize it all for a WPC team, I would like to apply to the CFC team to still participate :)

Would that be an option?

I don't think that will be a problem. Welcome!

Though we still need to set up some method of communications.

Also a CiV orphan from WPC here. ;)
I'm interested in participating in a CiV demogame. Any room left in an English-speaking team?

I'm sure we can fit everyone in somewhere, as long as Kiffe, the original organiser, is happy with the increased interest. You look like you've been around on CFC a good long while!

I'm sure we can fit everyone in somewhere, as long as Kiffe, the original organiser, is happy with the increased interest. You look like you've been around on CFC a good long while!

hi,

Of course, we accept new team. Welcome to WPC;). New teams must accept the settings and the civ selection process that have already been decided.
For the settings, we will just scale everything up. For civs selections, I think, we can do the same with 2 eliminate civs per team and the "french" selection process then: they are enough civ in G&K.

How much are you in your team ?

In that case donald123 and GeoModder can be a team together (along with anybody else that wants to join that).

If Kiffe, and others in the CFC team (we are only 5 or 6, not very large by any means for this type of game) are happy with it, I think the WPC guys were looking to join the CFC team, rather than start a new one?

If Kiffe, and others in the CFC team (we are only 5 or 6, not very large by any means for this type of game) are happy with it, I think the WPC guys were looking to join the CFC team, rather than start a new one?

ooooooh... Mea culpa.

ooooooh... Mea culpa.

For the non Latin / French speakers here :p, this means Kiffe is happy for the WPC guys to join the CFC team. :cool:

Any objections from CFC members?

Indeed, that was my idea
:)

ooooooh... Mea culpa.

:D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

After all the arguing i forgot the whole team buildup.
Again, what are the teams competing in our special game? I always thought it would be different forums competing. CFC is it french or english or what? WPC, KAC ????
Could anyone please (if only for me) post the name of his team?
I am from Civforum (german forum)

CFC is international and draws members from users of this forum you are posting in. I hope this helps.

Ok then how many teams do we have?? If Kiffe is from CFC i do have the feeling that there are only 3 teams.

Kiffe is french, on the french team.

Current teams seem to be:

French (Civfr)
German
Polish
CFC (civfanatics/international)

NoQuitters (NQ) and Civplayers (CP) both expressed some interest, but don't seem to have followed up on it, at least not in this thread.

Are we waiting for six teams as you wanted initially, Kiffe, or starting with four?

Ok then, sorry for the inconvenience.
Lets keep it with 4. For diplomatic options it might be better with more but this way we keep the turn times lower.

So... any possibility someone from the CFC team could point me and Donald to the team thread. :mischief:

Ok now,
our poll is finished. The Civs voted out by civforum.de are:

:band:

:deadhorse:

:popcorn:

The Huns and Spain.

:hide:

So... any possibility someone from the CFC team could point me and Donald to the team thread. :mischief:

We don't have one yet. I don't know how to set one up, soooooooo...

Perhaps the mods could help?

Top Bottom