Community Patch - How To Install

Ever since the update the computer AI, for some reason, can adopt policies that are eras beyond there their own. On top of that, I wasn't gaining any piety during my play thorough. I was also using the following MODs:

JFD's Cultural Diversity (v 9)
JFD's Rise to Power (v 25)
JFD's Rise to Power - EUI Compatibility Files (v 24)
HyperDimension Neptunia Civilisations
Girls und Panzer Civilisations Pack (v 1)
Sukritact's Events and Decisions (v 3)
Strange Religions (v 9)

Anything missing or clashing?

Ever since the update the computer AI, for some reason, can adopt policies that are eras beyond there their own. On top of that, I wasn't gaining any piety during my play thorough. I was also using the following MODs:

JFD's Cultural Diversity (v 9)
JFD's Rise to Power (v 25)
JFD's Rise to Power - EUI Compatibility Files (v 24)
HyperDimension Neptunia Civilisations
Girls und Panzer Civilisations Pack (v 1)
Sukritact's Events and Decisions (v 3)
Strange Religions (v 9)

Anything missing or clashing?

Perhaps Strange Religions is not compatible with Rise to Power.

Perhaps Strange Religions is not compatible with Rise to Power.

Strange. Before all the updates, Strange Religions worked perfectly fine with all those mods. I belive the Girl und Panzer and the new events and decisions mod may have caused the problem as I've subscribed this mod the same time all these were updated.

No, it's a CP bug; we'll have to wait for G to fix it.

First of all, thank you for an awesome mod!

That said, I've had an issue with having the CP installed along with the "More Luxuries (v 155)" mod from the workshop, which has caused my game to crash whenever trying to load savegames after having cleared the cache. Oddly, when having both installed, the mod "(5) More Luxuries - CBO Edition" doesn't even show up on the mod-list either when both are installed.

I know I could simply uninstall the workshop mod, but I'm not currently playing with the CBO.

Removing the "(5) More Luxuries" folder from my MOD dir solves it though.

Is this somehow an error or oversight at my end?

If I do the standard install (everything), is it safe to simply not enable CSD? I do want more luxes and probably Civ IV diplo.

Edit: I see that it's missing required dependencies, hmm. The installer gives the option to install just CBO, but that doesn't seem to include EUI. Is there a thread that explains how to do the installation I'm looking for? I see that there is a CSD folder inside the Compatibility Files that I could delete...

I'm having a problem with the CBP events. While the normal events from the events and decisions mod are working, the CP events (which come with a golden prompt in the place where you have the 'Next Turn' button)are not working. When I click on it, nothing happens and. of course, since I can't proceed without it, I can't end the turn and am stuck.

I don't think the installation thread is the place to report to report an issue? Are you sure this is installation related?

Oddly, when having both installed, the mod "(5) More Luxuries - CBO Edition" doesn't even show up on the mod-list either when both are installed.

I know I could simply uninstall the workshop mod, but I'm not currently playing with the CBO.

As both versions of the mod share the same ID, it is normal, the game will not see one of them. Not sure how this works with CP only, but it definitely breaks dependencies for CBO (= you have to delete and unsubscribe from the version 155).

I don't think the installation thread is the place to report to report an issue? Are you sure this is installation related?

I see but where else do I get help on the issue since the bug reports thread was recently closed. I could report it on GitHub but I don't think you can get a reply on GitHub (I've never used it so not entirely sure) and, if it's not a bug but just some mod conflict or something else, I won't really get a solution - and would waste their time with a bug that's not there.

I see but where else do I get help on the issue since the bug reports thread was recently closed. I could report it on GitHub but I don't think you can get a reply on GitHub (I've never used it so not entirely sure) and, if it's not a bug but just some mod conflict or something else, I won't really get a solution - and would waste their time with a bug that's not there.

You do get a reply on Github, but I agree that if you're not sure if it's a bug, you're better off raising the question here, where so many players have the experience to steer you one way or another.

I see but where else do I get help on the issue since the bug reports thread was recently closed.

Sorry, I just meant that you might have better luck starting a new thread rather than it getting buried in here. Especially since you aren't sure yet it's an installation issue or not.

Sorry, I just meant that you might have better luck starting a new thread rather than it getting buried in here. Especially since you aren't sure yet it's an installation issue or not.

I'm pretty sure all mod functions questions belong in either the "install" thread, or the pertinent version thread. Otherwise, we'd be buried with threads every patch.

AI often suggests peace but it says "impossible" for both parties so I can't peace out. Also AI likes to sit in a war with me forever even if it has insignificant army and 1 city left.

AI often suggests peace but it says "impossible" for both parties so I can't peace out. Also AI likes to sit in a war with me forever even if it has insignificant army and 1 city left.

Happens to me also. Better post on Github.

Is there any way to uninstall this mod without deleting the entire game first?

Delete (1) to (61/b) in your MODS directory: In your documents - My Games - Sid Meier's Civilization 5 - Mods .

Delete (1) to (61/b) in your MODS directory: In your documents - My Games - Sid Meier's Civilization 5 - Mods .

And if he has installed the EUI version also the EUI in the Steam directory: something like Program Files (x86)\Steamapps\assets\Sid Meier's Civ5\DLCs\UC_bc1\ sorry, I am not on my computer, so I do not remember the exact path.

i recently noticed bug, where cs captured by barbarians can shot in 3 tiles distance,also over obstacles and we are in clasical era. im playing on small continents + .

Top Bottom