• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Concours Eurovision?

BlizzardGR said:
Our song this year sucked so hard! I hate it and hopefully by next week nobody will remember it. Finland's was one of my favourites and i'm glad that they won.
What did you like exactly in Finland's song ? The costumes ?

Sorry to ask this but I'm just curious. :)

French is a beautiful language, it can sound really nice if the singer knows what she's doing. Most of the songs in english don't have lyrics worth listening to anyway.

Hah, congrats Finland :)

Lordi was the closest to what I normally listen to, so I'm glad they've won. Definitelly something new in this contest.

To me those devils didn't looked really different from the cavemen who won the Eurovision a couple of years ago.

Marla_Singer said:
What did you like exactly in Finland's song ? The costumes ?

Sorry to ask this but I'm just curious. :)

Eh... the fact that it's rock maybe? ;)
As for the costumes: i couldn't possibly care less! The show was good though.

The song contest is usually a boring story for the finns, so I like that they won this year. Besides, the show needs to lighten up a bit.

I think that it's really funny that the Finns realised that they usually sucks so much so that this year they realised that "OK, let's give those rockers a chance, as they nearly made it last year." And then they go and win the whole damn contest, proving that those guys were right all the time! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom