Confederacy (USA) only for C2C

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
This is some of the units i found, i am going to place in more, and anyone that wants to help can and or make suggestions what to change, add etc.

UPDATED: 16 Jul 13

How to install: (Making sure you have a back-up of C2C first)

UN-zip folder. Then just install overriding Caveman2Cosmos folder with THIS one, your done.

Download: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=20813

I separated the North and South American civs so this will now have to have Native Culture (North American) instead of Native Culture (American).

I changed the ones on the SVN but these modmod ones you made will have to be tweaked if they are North or South American based civs.

I just looked and there is NO change on this yet?? Or did i miss something?

Sorry its taking me longer to push to the SVN. I keep getting errors which I have been fixing.

OK i see them now, thx. But i have to be careful here, as to whether its a SVN copy or a Version copy also.

btw when there is a generic one (ie lotr/star wars, what do you recommend then??)

Hmm. Those sicne they are not from Earth should have none.

However if you HAD to give them one of the choices ...

LotR = European or Oceanian (because of filming in New Zealand)

Star Wars = Asian maybe? Seems like George Lucius took a lot of Asian culture and mythology into Star Wars.

Its really hard to pin them down. Unlike my extra cultures like the Sentient Dolphins or Neanderthals that did not if under a category these are playable civs.

Note that if you don't pick one then I think they automatically get Native Culture (Human). Which gives nothing.

Also a little thing about the American and Confederacy Civs. Both of their cultures are currently American. For them to work right these would need to be changed to NAmerican

For ONLY current SVN users the above change needs to be made: Thx. . . SO

In you images they have starting technology. No C2C civs should start with techs. Even modmod ones.

ahaha, no those pics are like 3 years old, before your CULTURE stuff.:blush:

Top Bottom