Cool Pictures IX: duuude dude dude i'm like totally tripping

Status
Not open for further replies.
A photo I took of a Hindu religious observance in which human corpses are being burned

I don't know if it's "cool" but it is at least "neat"

To lighten the mood, here is a photo I took near Durbar Square in Kathmandu

I haven't started doing postprocessing of doing any of the photos I brought back from my trip to Nepal, these are just random screencaps from facebook basically, but I figure they are at least worth sharing. Later I can post the good stuff

edit: here's another one I like. Taken from summit of Gokyo Ri. To get to this place we had to cross the mountains in the background via an alpine pass and then hike over that glacier, after 8 days of intense hiking to first get to EB. Then climb Gokyo Ri. Totally worth it though

Last edited:
Cremation is a good strategy for body disposal (with some stipulations).

Are game screenshots okay to post here? Because here's one.

Whenever someone refers to a large height in feet, I picture actual feet, like in that photo. I can't help it but it doesn't help at all. "Wow we're 15,000 feet up!". .. .. "That doesn't actually tell me anything, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO IMAGINE 15,000 FEET ONE STACKED ON TOP OF THE OTHER AND USE THAT AS GAUGE OF HOW HIGH UP YOU ARE"

There's a hilarious mod for Half-Life called G-Man Invasion that basically replaces a bunch of the in-game models with well, GMans. (It even made a brief appearance at the end of the first Freeman's Mind, as an alternate ending!) They even replaced the rockets from the rocket launcher with screaming GMans. It's a lot funnier than I make it sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom