• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Create you own hero!

vote: Darth Feather for the ridiculous audacity to actually FoS someone on Day 1.

That and because he's obviously an Evil Sith Lord!

Given that Sprig's action is actually useful pressure on people's voting patterns, unvote: vote: Darth Feather looks like possible scum. This wouldn't be grounds for a lynch normally and I can be convinced to unvote if you prove why Sprig's actions are fosworthy

Given that Sprig's action is actually useful pressure on people's voting patterns, unvote: vote: Darth Feather looks like possible scum. This wouldn't be grounds for a lynch normally and I can be convinced to unvote if you prove why Sprig's actions are fosworthy

No reasons, I was just kidding around. (It's day one after all)

*Draws red lightsabre*

My mindgames are anything but silly and I am not a Sith as I pointed out several times. :satan:

You're obviously a corrupt Jedi, but not a Sith!

Mid-day tally (I hope)
Choxorn (3): Dcmort, The Black Knigh, Sprig
Darth Feather (3): Topsecret, Zack, Spaceman
Kennigit: Darth Feather
Lazy McCrow: Kennigit
TheLastDays: Riedquat,
Spaceman: Autolycus
Dcmort: Visorslash
Sprig: Verarde
The Black Knigh: Choxorn
Topsecret: Lazy McCrow

Can we not have 48 hour days? They're too long for such a small playerbase.

Saving your scum partner Sprig?

Saving your scum partner Sprig?

Noone will ever tie chox and i and you together!!! Its our world dominating secret.

Can we not have 48 hour days? They're too long for such a small playerbase.

But I've only interrogated half the player base.

But not bad work so far, I found a cop, a doctor and what ever that thing you are. So in addition to my own prodigious skill, a good scum busting start.

Is Sprig normally like this on day 1?

Is Sprig normally like this on day 1?

I'm pretty sure that my user name is wifom backwards.

(I haven't played a mafia game in like 2 years!!! plus a good role and i am pumped)

But not bad work so far, I found a cop, a doctor and what ever that thing you are. So in addition to my own prodigious skill, a good scum busting start.

Ho ho ho! So ye found a liar and a misinformer?

There's a saying where I'm from, "Always take a whiff of the mead of a man whose facial mane? [I apologise, I do not know the right translation] looks too well kept 'fore ye get a round for yerself"

There's also another sayin' that comes to my mind, "The gems are ne'er where the pickaxe strikes the easiest"

What I'm trying to say to ye is I'd be mighty wary of the man whose story seems to fit just right. Like that human story of the 3 bears and the girl--the bears ate the girl that was too scared, the bears ate the girl that was too brave, but the bears ne'er could catch the girl that was just right.

Ho ho ho! So ye found a liar and a misinformer?

There's a saying where I'm from, "Always take a whiff of the mead of a man whose facial mane? [I apologise, I do not know the right translation] looks too well kept 'fore ye get a round for yerself"

There's also another sayin' that comes to my mind, "The gems are ne'er where the pickaxe strikes the easiest"

What I'm trying to say to ye is I'd be mighty wary of the man whose story seems to fit just right. Like that human story of the 3 bears and the girl--the bears ate the girl that was too scared, the bears ate the girl that was too brave, but the bears ne'er could catch the girl that was just right.

I have certain tools at my disposal that allows me to gain privileged information and liars are easily found out.

I found our conversation most enlightening to the situation at hand. All is not what it seems. One can not expect that this place is follows patterns that one has seen before. I find there is a large degree of ambivalence floating around which I am happy to discuss with you over a fine mug of ale. Providing this town caters for that kind of thing.

Top Bottom