D+2: "The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of non-essentials."

LOL! Yes, we were so humble then!

Edit: Why is it that every time I post a reply that depends on the post in front of it I end up at the beginning of a new page????

I'm entering a bit of business travel. I'll be in Salt Lake City from the 18th until the 22nd and then I'll be in Orlando from the 25th until November 1st. If there is anything left after Dukie mushes the enemy, someone else will likely have to step in and get the end game.

The good news is that I'll only have one more trip the first week of December, so I'll be pretty clear if something else should start.....

I'll speak for Jayne for a moment and say that if the duke leaves us anything, that we'll do our best to have more BARBARIANS arrive and challenge us! :D :rotfl:

I'll speak for Jayne for a moment and say that if the duke leaves us anything, that we'll do our best to have more BARBARIANS arrive and challenge us!
I'm sure I can rustle up a few dozen barbarians!! ;)

Hmmm..... I have to think that there must be ONE city that was out there somewhere that caused an extra turn. I'll agree with TheViking and say 2.

I'm going to say four -- it probably took some time to get to the far reaches of the underdeveloped lands.

I'll split the difference and say 3. There are a few cities that could be tough to reach in time for a 2 turn victory.

My 2 turn guess meant you would have conquered the world on the turn after Andu's last turn (otherwise you would have conquered the world in 0 turns if you finished everything at the end of Andu's turn ;) )

The Mongols are down to 15 units. I'm searching for units that can finish the job. I know I have them around here somewhere.

I've been ignoring the partisans that have appeared along the way.

All done.
I'll post full write ups tomorrow.

It sure helps when you occupy cities using a Partisan unit so you don't have to worry about the other civ talking to you and stopping the progress. :)

Originally posted by Duke of Marlbrough
It sure helps when you occupy cities using a Partisan unit so you don't have to worry about the other civ talking to you and stopping the progress. :)
Really? I didn't know that. Amazing what there still is to learn.-

Top Bottom