Votes: 186 84.5%
  • No way!

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Not really sure.

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • What is D&D?

Votes: 18 8.2%

• Total voters
So far it looks good. Maybe the pants could be a bit darker so they don't blend in so much. Not too much darker though, they are almost dark enough. Other than that he looks great!

@aaglo: He can't speed skate, but don't try beating him in a long distance race. ;) These bad boys can move long distances in short periods of time. At least in the variations of D&D I've played.

CamJH, maybe you could give him some sniper-style grass camo. Then they could say that the shots came from a grassy Gnoll :lol: :joke:

Actually, he looks pretty good. BTW, that gun's going to be showing up with one of my units in the near future....

Grassy gnoll. It's funny how no matter how many times I hear that it makes me laugh. :lol:

So he was the second shooter. I've been looking for him :D

Are Gnolls even small enough to use guns...oh wait, I'm thinking of Kobolds..A humanoid army with guns... :eek: now that would be scary.

Tjedge...I have the first 250 issues of Dragon Magazine(And therefore the entire Princess Ark series) plus a few assorted articles, so don't hestitate to ask me anything..

Could use an extra hand. I think some of the testers are playing with victorys at the moment, so it's been quiet on the beta thread. I'll send you a pm.

odintheking says your mod is the best one yet. Since I have some free time for the next couple weeks here - if you need another beta-tester, drop me a pm. I have plenty of customization experience, so just let me know what to focus on.

Otherwise, I'll be looking forward to the official release.

I'd like to beta-test the mod for you if you have any spots left? i have plenty of time and been looking foward to the mod for a long time.

After joining the beta team - definately heads above the rest. This will be a top mod when finished.

:thumbsup:

Thank you sourboy. I sure hope it's as popular as you say it is good.

Thanks a bunch CamJH. Can't wait to see it in action. :D

It is mostly done except for some cosmetics. ;) Now at least.

:bump: I'm planning to post some screenshots of the game later today. Just wanted to revive this thread and prepare for that.

Man I love having a T1 at work. It blows my hi-speed cable modem.

Top Bottom