~ D o m i n E a r t h i o n ~

Who has the turn, guys? I was hoping after all these replacements things will go much faster.

Last edited:
I resent my latest save to you in case it's with me. If it isn't proceed to do the same with the next one in turn order until we found the culprit.

@ruff_hi Could we please set up gmail pbem tracker for this game? All this international news make me looking forward for my turn and even dreaming about starting a new Earth 2010 game with highly motivated opponents, but these long delays are joy killers and at the very least we always need to know who has the turn...

sure ... email me the turn order, players, email addresses and in-game names and I will see what I can do.

I think the game is with me ... will play tomorrow.

Fun fact -- Israel has 35K gold -- the only 5 digit gold reserve in the game!

Wait, I do? Let me check during my next turn.

Who has the file guys? Don't anyone miss this game? :sad:

Last I GPSed was Nov21 on the 7.8 to Ruff.

You mean August 7, and I GPSed mine on August 20. It's been almost a month! Emailed the usual suspect...

7.8 is August 7 (D.M) ... or more accurately ... 7th of August. But easy to confuse the Americas so best to quote dates as dd.mmm if you want to stick with the d/m convention :)

So I think turn is with Russia and so far I got no replies to my emails from our Finnish friend ... :sad:

Uff, this community is bleeding players.

Sorry guys, but I think I need to be replaced in this game.

Terrible news, sinimusta was one of the most capable and diligent players... Who can possible enjoy being Putin? :confused:

Top Bottom