• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

DaftNES 2: Throne of Destiny

To: God

Why haft thou abandoned we?

You know- I could be creative and mock your religion as being false in some spiritual fashion. Instead, I'll be lazy and just declare that your false-idol worship has made Eos leave :). Repeant and Eos just might return :p.

OOC: :bump: From the bottom of the page!

Tile by tile, Row by row,
The mighty Diamond Conclave grows.
The rot is seared,
Decay is cleared,
Panga's time is now.

Rising high, Search and pry,
The hunts for truth range far and wide.
Come rise of sun,
Our deed will be done,
The New Age is drawing nigh.

-Virik Tegu-Miru, Pangari Poet

OK, sorry guys, I must be honest, I'm not going to be continuing this NES in the near future!

currently, my long term plan is to have yet another re-launch of this :blush:, possibly making some alterations to history (!) to address various anomolies, and maybe another new map (more natural coasts, more islands), oh and I still need to learn about things and become a better mod to handle the onset of industry without massive wierdness!

I shall of course make all this open for discussion nearer the time, assuming anyone's still interested.

@Lord_Iggy, +1 bonus point for your poem :)

I thought there was an update. I was happy. I clicked on the link. I saw no new update. I became sad. You made me sad :(. Very sad.

BLAME IGGY FOR BUMPING THIS!!!

@Thlayli, if I finish the update I might as well be continuing this as it is... I'd rather incorporate all the orders (got everything saved) into the new state of things whenever its relaunched.

With changes to history, I meant earlier stuff, shouldn't invalidate any player actions in the last few turns.

Iggy is right! FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS :D

holy poop holy poop holy poop

Probably my favorite NES of all time.

You'd better start it up again at some point, Daft. :)

Meh, kill it. Begin something new and beautiful.

Posted by Abaddon
Meh, kill it. Begin something new and beautiful.

You've just earned the hatred of so many.....

Not to mention many death calls.

Meh, won't be the first.

I wouldn't say, Daft, that your claims of being unable to handle an industrial society are correct. You're being too hard on yourself...after all, many remember how much of a success 'Celtic Warmongers' was. And that was a completely modern society.

If it's too much of a workload, you can admit that too. :mischief:

Thankyou :)

I wouldn't say the workload was too terrible, nothing can beat the toture I put myself through in DNES1, but I did kinda lose the feel for this. Not for the whole game world thing, but the way it was going, and how I was running it, I guess trying to make it into something it wasn't, etc. I was thinking another relaunch might solve some problems on that front.

(sorry to bump this thread again!)

Top Bottom