DaNES II: When the Stars Fall

Having plagiarize from Kentharu

TO Sogdiana
From Tantan Qagante

You are fortunate that the Great Qagan Lord of the East and the West is merciful in his victory.

Burgundy is land I keep
Yellow is what we're willing to return

-Sogdiana recognizes the superiority of Tohoun Qagan and pays a lump sum of 200 talents in the form of gold, jewelry, slaves, silks, incest, salt, gems, and other valuable goods.
-The Tantan Qaganate will cease hostilities against Sogdiana

I thought that cyan was a blue color?

The following treaty is the offer of the Areian Basileus to the Seleukid Basileus of Peace, following consultation with the Arkat of Armenia. The Seleukid Basileus, the Arkat of Armenia, and the Strategos of the Patalene League are all invited to sign, although the treaty stands even if some of these parties fail to sign.

Treaty of Artemita

1. The Seleukids cede to Armenia all the territory currently occupied by Armenian forces.

2. The Seleukid Basileus pays the Areian Basileus 4000 talents.

3. The Seleukid Basileus pays the Arkat of Armenia 500 talents.

4. The Seleukids are to recognise Areian rights to Susiane, Persis, and Karmania.

5. The Seleukids cede to Areia, as shown on the map, the Eastern bank of the Tigris as far South as Artemita, including Artemita; the Seleukids also cede the coastal areas of Susiane that they rule to Areia. (See map.)

6. The Seleukids will not pay the Hellenoarabic poleis along the Persian Gulf to attack Areian or Patalan shipping.

7. The Seleukids will not try to assert any form of sovereignty over these said Hellenoarabic poleis.

8. All hostilities between the Patalene League's forces, the Seleukid Basileus's forces, the Areian Basileus's forces, and the forces of the Arkat of Armenia and all his lords shall stop immediately.

Signed Basileus Platon of Areia

It is not common in this day and age to base treaties simply around what your armies are currently walking on. Whilst your attempts to hurry us to sign has but shown your own weakness, states sit around you look hungrily at your weakened armies, whilst I am but a small nuisance.

Modulate your demands.

From The Great Mazsakate Horde
To The Kingdom of Areia

We would like to confirm that the treaty signed between shall still be in effect. We expect a tribute amounting to 800 talents, in the five years to come. We shall be keeping a close watch to see that you do not rebuild the wall that was also promised to us in the treaty.

The Arkah of Armenia offers no other terms to the crumbling Seleukid state. Let it be known that the great Basileus Nikandros is, at best, an unkempt warmonger with no regard for any who stand against him. His call for moderation stand in contrast to the treaty proposed during his victory, his gluttonous land lust. Let it be known that the Arkah of Armenia will accept no peace with Nikandros that does not provide for dutiful recompense for the wrongs inflicted.

Treaty of Baktra

1.) For perpetuity, Basileuis Straton acknowledgeds Diodotus VI of Baktria and his just descendants ultimate hegemony over Sogdiane.
2.) Basileus Straton is given control over the territory of Sogdiane by grace of Diodotus VI of Baktria.
3.) Baktria promises both full monetary and military support in case of foreign attack upon Sogdiane.
4.) Sogdiane promises military support and monetary commitments to Baktria, when requested in time of war.
5.) As Sophia is our witness, from 616 forward, we pledge unending brotherhood and loyaltry between the twin Hellenic peoples of Sogdiane and Baktria

The Arkah of Armenia offers no other terms to the crumbling Seleukid state. Let it be known that the great Basileus Nikandros is, at best, an unkempt warmonger with no regard for any who stand against him. His call for moderation stand in contrast to the treaty proposed during his victory, his gluttonous land lust. Let it be known that the Arkah of Armenia will accept no peace with Nikandros that does not provide for dutiful recompense for the wrongs inflicted.

Your kidding right? I modulated my treaty to just Sousiane, that was when I held that territory and much more,

Treaty of Baktra

1.) For perpetuity, Basileuis Straton acknowledgeds Diodotus VI of Baktria and his just descendants ultimate hegemony over Sogdiane.
2.) Basileus Straton is given control over the territory of Sogdiane by grace of Diodotus VI of Baktria.
3.) Baktria promises both full monetary and military support in case of foreign attack upon Sogdiane.
4.) Sogdiane promises military support and monetary commitments to Baktria, when requested in time of war.
5.) As Sophia is our witness, from 616 forward, we pledge unending brotherhood and loyaltry between the twin Hellenic peoples of Sogdiane and Baktria

Am I to understand that this treaty effectively annexes Sogdiane? Or is it simply an alliance.

If I were to join, which countries can I take over/which areas can I start my country?
You might pm Dachs and get his answer out of the public eye. :)

The perfidy of the Seleukid Basileus in trying to perpetuate the war by secret diplomacy, while negotiating the treaty, is quite amazing. There are, no doubt, more than 4500 talents to be had in Seleukeia. We are more than capable of taking these areas anyway.

Therefore, we stand firm with the Arkah of Armenia in offering no other terms.

On the other hand, we will still listen to counter-proposals, if they are reasonable.

To the Maszakata Horde
From Areia

Provided that you keep your word, we will too.

Speaking for our vassal Sogdiane, we both find that along with the 250 gold, we find the following territorial redivision to be more acceptable... Agreed?

Spoiler :

A lump sum of 250 talents?

Also you had better hurry, because I've already sent orders and if you want me to change them.....

A lump sum of 250 talents?

Also you had better hurry, because I've already sent orders and if you want me to change them.....

Yes. 250 talents. Do you agree to peace?

I'd like mine in a lump sum as well. Meaning 300 talents this turn, 300 talents next turn. Thanks :)

Top Bottom