1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

DaNES II: When the Stars Fall

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by Dachs, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Azale

Azale Deity

To: The Kingdom of Nanyue

Emissaries from Nanyue are always welcome in Ungjin. To your merchants, and to all merchants interested in the peaceful exchange of goods, the full might of the Jin-gok fleet will support you. As a token of gratitude for your scriptures, we hope to send the finest example of Korean pottery for the King of Nanyue to display proudly within his chamber.

2. Commander Gorma

Commander Gorma Warlord

The League of Pataline signs the Treaty of Artemita

3. Cynovolans

Cynovolans Not in my dimension.

Do you fear the Chaonian army so much that you must beg for peace to the point where it is humiliating?

4. Theige

Theige American Baron

Signed, Basileus Leon of Makedonia

5. Cynovolans

Chaonia announces that we will sign only-

Spoiler :
    The treaty of Athenai by the Perseids.

6. Theige

Theige American Baron

How quickly you go back on your word, Admetos. We had negotiated, and agreed to, the Treaty of Fthia not one hour ago. One wonders if the Kingdom of Chaonia is actually a Kingdom in its own right, or if all its decisions and treaties are made by Andronikos of the Perseid Empire.

By the magnificent goddess, Sophia, I swear that you and your overlord Andronikos will rot in Hades for all eternity.

7. Morning Star

Morning Star Chieftain

OOC: Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Your silence and indecision has caused us to raise our price to 700 talents. This is your last chance.

8. Kentharu

Kentharu Zebra Commander

Because Kraznaya will send these guys after me if I don't ask this

I'd like to request that Xianbei become playable.

9. Dachs

Dachs Hero of the Soviet Union

I'd like to deny that request. And I will! They're not playable for a reason, champ.

10. Karalysia

Karalysia Deity

Come on Dachs. You know you want to.

11. Adrogans

Adrogans Quiet Laughter...

Yes, he'd like to deny it so he did. I think doing what he likes makes him happy :)

12. Karalysia

Karalysia Deity

Kentharu take Mazageta so we can still be barbarian buddies.

13. Thlayli

Thlayli Le Pétit Prince

Your stupidity is truly breathtaking. You also have been fighting for more than a decade. But fine. Good luck trying to recapture cities that do not want to be recaptured, across a sea with no navy, while simutaneously fighting a war with Makedonia. We bow before your skilled grasp of strategy.

14. Cynovolans

You know what let's accept peace.

Chaonia shall send you a gift of a giant wooden-horse just to show you how much we truly want peace with Panormos.

15. Kraznaya

Kraznaya Princeps

To: Nanyue

Most inquisitive child, we welcome the probing depth of your questions and will gladly disperse the cloud of confusion that may confound you about Celestial's Way. Indeed Heavven has given you the task of messenger and courier, but it is the task of the Son of Heaven to interpret Heaven's light. Thus, I give you his word and command.

It is true that Our Lord in his might commands All Under Heaven by their will. Yet before, his rule had been blunted by the dark shroud of ignorance that had corrupted Middle Kingdom, The Way, and even the very Mandate of Heaven. By discovering the inflamed light of the Awakened One, you have lifted the lamp of the Son of Heaven on the southern point. With the light of the Awakened One restoring the Way by the excellence of your courier, the Mandate of Heaven is finally, truly restored to its untainted state of the Han Dynasty.

Rejoice, cherished child of our Lord, for the Son of Heaven will unveil the shroud from all the world and restore Light to the four corners of All Under Heaven.

16. Theige

Theige American Baron

Interesting developments

17. Dachs

I'd like to remind everybody again that if they want their diplomacy to actually take effect it needs to be in your orders somewhere, in copied, paraphrased, or linked form.

18. Thlayli

Thlayli Le Pétit Prince

Ah, a reference to the Iliad. We didn't know you could read. A stunning accomplishment for one with "special needs" such as yourself. But do not worry. When we dictate the terms of your surrender, we will use small words so you can understand.

19. Espoir

Espoir Warlord

We are quite amused at the scholarly ways of the Pizzerians to refer to the greatest work of an oral epic, memorised through oral tradition, as "reading."

20. Dachs

It's been written down...rhapsodes went out of fashion more than a thousand years "ago".