1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

DaNES II: When the Stars Fall

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by Dachs, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Karalysia

Karalysia Deity

What religion do the Tantan folow? Tengri, and assorted shamanist and animastic practices I presume?

2. conehead234

conehead234 Braves on the Warpath

Orders are coming.

3. Dachs

Dachs Hero of the Soviet Union

Since that's basically what it says in your stats...

4. Karalysia

Karalysia Deity

I've never read my stats so I wouldn't know. But good to hear.

5. ~Darkening~

~Darkening~ Weep, Mother.

.......That's a mean trick that's been played. I mean, I nearly lost what little threads of sanity I had when I moved to the front page and saw that creepy smile.....

6. Karalysia

Karalysia Deity

Just goes to show you that the Americans lack the stiff upper lip of us Brits.

7. ~Darkening~

.........I know I'll pay for asking this....but aren't you like, Indian or something?

8. Karalysia

Karalysia Deity

I can understand your confusion since we did own their country for 200 years, but the natives will never become British try as they might. No I assure you I am an Englishmen.

9. Thlayli

Thlayli Le Pétit Prince

You know I've been getting better about that.

10. ~Darkening~

....an Englishmen?

You must be truly epic.

Anyways, Dachs-ie, I have sent you a mighty gift!

....Or just another annoyance.

11. Kraznaya

Kraznaya Princeps

Silver's participating in the April Fools avatar switch. He's taken the avatar of an imbecilic British OTer.

12. Morning Star

Morning Star Chieftain

I can't figure the PM system on this forum out. I've sent orders to the provided MSN address, dachscfc@hotmail.com.

13. spryllino

spryllino Deity

The Introduction to the History of Kleopatros of Hekatompylos

Great King of Areia and all the upper satrapies, agent of Achoura Maznta and sole heir of Alexander and Xerxes, I, your servant Kleopatros, recount in this, my work of many years, the illustrious deeds of your venerable ancestors, so that, in such a time of darkness as this, when the world is filled by those who are blocked from the divine light by the myths of the descendants of Seleukos, the memory of your dynasty shall be everlasting even when all is swallowed up by Angra Mainu. Furthermore, by recounting the deeds of your ancestors, you may see clearly and concisely what those great men did, and add to your own unmatched knowledge and skill.

We shall discuss the Areian monarchs one by one and in order, and each of these kings shall be divided into his own chapter of the history. The history shall begin from the glorious hour when Straton the Victorious first revolted from the tyranny of Seleukos VI, and shall then proceed to the deeds of his brother Dionysios, and then the second Straton, who first opened his eyes to the greatness of Achoura Maznta. Then we shall discuss the deeds of his son Apollonios, and of Sostratos, of Straton and his son of the same name, of Dionysios II, and his descendants, each named Straton, of Queen Apameia, and of her young son Phoxidas, during whose reign the Stratid dynasty ended in the six-hundred-and-ninety-seventh year. Then we shall discuss the deeds of Hippomachos and his three sons, of Iason and Antipatros, and the long line of eight Philippoi. Then we shall discuss the years without a king, and the reinstatement of the king under the victorious Alexandros, and his long-lived son Straton VII, and his sons Platon and Antipatros. Then we shall reach the present era and the great Persian war with the Seleukids under brave Arkadios and his son Platon.

Thus is the plan of my work, that all the world may be clear of the greatness of the Kings of Areia and the sublime providence of Achoura Maznta.

14. Bill3000

Bill3000 OOOH NOOOOOOO! Supporter

Orders sent.

15. Dachs

Dachs Hero of the Soviet Union

Excellent. I have been the recipient of order sets from players representing the Rygi, Walhia, the Aorsi, Panormos, Chaonia, the Goths, the Maks, the Bosporans, the Perseids, Aksum, Armenia, the Seleukids, the Mazsakata, Areia, Baktria, Patalene, Pala, Chola, the Tantan, the Houqin, Yang, Wu, Nanyue, Jin, and Yamato. Time to retreat into my hole and wait for iTunes 9.1 to download so I can do some work.

16. Shadowbound

Shadowbound Incorrugible

Lucky, damn you. Can I take Liang?

17. Flavius Aetius

Flavius Aetius Ruler Of Liguria

Late orders sent, I'm sorry. If they are not accepted, at least I hope you will make my troops do what they are required to do.

18. Thlayli

Thlayli Le Pétit Prince

Quitting your nation to flee to the other side of the world is just as shameful as Lucky's non-order-sending incompetence.

19. Shadowbound

Shadowbound Incorrugible

...some people can't take a goddamn joke.

20. Kraznaya

Kraznaya Princeps

I'm expecting heavy penalties for a certain Yuezhi polity since Liang was not an NPC before this turn. :3