CP v88 8-23
Greenland v1 (playing as)
- Greenland specific decisions are not showing in the Decisions-screen (other decisions like the ones with JFDLC are there)
- There is no text showing when first meeting Greenland as AI.
- In the social policy screen, it mentions Cultural Ideal "Colonial" but shows the 3 policies belonging to Northern
- UA: Walrus spawns with a camp on it and indication of 4 happiness and 1 food/prod/gold when worked. However, when city expands to include the icetile with walrus, it is not a workable tile for the city or doesn't provide yields from it in any other way (see logs) Also,walrus does not count as a luxury resource for happiness (not showing in happiness calculation). With this, assume that other feats involving Walrus (trade route to city with Walrus, Mead Hall extra movement to units when working Walrus are also broken....
- The WLTKD on Mead Hall was quite short (only 4 turns) which didn't feel that beneficial. Perhaps better to have a normal length WLTKD?
Hi I'm currently running into an issue with the Dervishes and Kasanje where they refuse to appear on the civ selection screen for YNAEMP or for a vanilla game. I have checked the logs, and they are both being registered in the database (as seen in stopwatch.log). Any help would be much appreciated!
- Solved issue where neither civ appeared in the civ selection screen when loaded together (actually rather, I couldn't replicate the problem, but tested with all the mods listed in Limerickarcher's report and more and it worked fine - might have fixed it without realising it tho).
- various small bugfixes
- UU: Solved issue with ctd when capturing barb and CS worker. Unfortunately, there is still an issue where capturing CS workers will sometimes just delete the captured unit - still better than a ctd tho.
- UU: Added further limitations to the amount of Mavalas spawning to not clutter map too much .
- Support: Fixed compatibility with JFDLC (broke CID support tho), so that Mavala units actually work as intended (provide Citizens upon being expended).
Next updates: South Africa, Greenland and Faroe Islands (in that order likely).
Awesome job! Seems quite complex and I love the funky civ colour, + an UI that is intertwined with the entire design
Also great job on finally silencing everybody requesting the creation of a Madagascar civ