DGVI Strategic/Tactical government experiment

Raven, I posted that to give peolple and idea what an alternate government would be like. It is in no way complete, and actually i put it up so I could alter it while this and other discussions went on. If we find faults when doing this, I can fix them in it, if we find things that work very well I can put those in.

Thanks for all of you hard work Ravensfire :goodjob:
Guess since this is mostly my fault, I should start working on pushing this forward now.

Cyc said:
Ah, here we are again. One big happy family. :D

Strider, your "I told you so" is meaningless. Had you left and not posted anything, it would hold some weight. You polled out of place and you rag on people and their ideas while you push your bizzare agendas. Give it a break.

Bizaare Agendas? All I'm doing is watching the threads and using that information to build a constitution. Wether they are bizzare or not, most of them has still recieve a good bit of support. As for the "polling out of place," I did nothing wrong. Am I at fault for wanting to see wether I should concentrate my efforts on the tradational style, or instead just try to make the best I could out of the alternative sytles? The poll is not binding, it's not even deciding which one we should use.

Cyc said:
The problem that has arisen THIS demogame seque (and probably the last one too) is one of profits and mismanagement. It obvious that Thunderfall believes he will get more hits to the Demogame forums if there is a Demogame happening in them. This is the pair of blinders he is using when trying to solve the problems we find ourselves in. Rather than having a really good Demogame, he just wants a Demogame. So he had his expendable Mod build a brick wall across the highway to DG6, claiming "the road stops here, figure it out" I also wouldn't be suprized to find out the wall went up when it was discovered there was an alternate government plan about. What TF isn't seeing is these forums are getting plenty of hits for his advertisers even though we're between games. But you can't argue with the boss, so what does all this matter? They're going to have their game whether it's a quality game or not. The funny part about it is that when you people saw the wall across the highway, you poured on the gas. :lol: Things never change. And because of that, what I've just said isn't going to help you people solve your problem.

I'd have to agree with you on that one, atleast halfway. TF owns these forums, and there his to do with whatever he pleases. If I take your "The funny part about it is that when you people saw the wall across the highway, you poured on the gas." correctly, it sounds more like an insult directed towards me. However, that leads me to believe that you are hugely mistaken, as I actually supported giving as much time as possible into getting the constitution to work, althought I did not support the petition.

Cyc said:
I've spent 5 Demogames trying to help keep this thing afloat or at least on the right track. I've tried to remain in the background here, just monitoring the progress. I really don't want to work extra hard (like Ravensfire has just done) to get things going only to see them fall apart again. You people have too many irons in the fire, you don't know who you are anymore, but you darn sure don't want to follow Strider. So what are you going to do? Ask YNCS, he probably has the answer. But watch out for that wall across the road. You better have all this figured out by the time you get to it. :D

You've spent 5 Demogames trying to push your agendas down everyone's throats. It's only on the right track to you, not the rest of us. As for trying not to work to hard, I'll have to give you a nice applause for that. Anything during a democracy is a waste of time, Civics 101.

Cyc said:
Ask YNCS, he probably has the answer.
The only answer I have is I'd like to see a demogame played.

I see some folks who want their egos stroked. I see some who are refighting arguments from previous games. I also see some people who are earnestly trying to get a workable demogame put together in a reasonable and realistic manner. I hope I'm part of this third group.

Top Bottom