Diplomacy 6 Game Thread 1

Dang it, I screwed up in N. Africa again. (A Lep Hold? What was I thinking?) As brain dead as I've been this week, I knew something like that would happen.

Izipo, I am sad.

Oh, and Sipi, we can still talk, but there was no way I was handing you Ion for free given all your other advantages.

That last image is scary.

Renata, we can still talk, too...

I need a delay until next Wednesday, as I will be away for the ext days.

Methos, I haven't heard from Kulko yet. Can you give it another 24 hours to see if he turns up?

Sorry but work has been blowing up in my face when I came back Tuesday. I have a deadline at monday and wont be able to perform any diplomacy till then probably. As this is an important phase of the game, and I have several mails to answer, I would as for a further delay until next wednesday. If that is too long, then I will just have to send in orders without coordinating with others

I'll leave it up to the rest of the players. Do the rest of you mind waiting until Wednesday, or would you rather not?

I should also mention that I'll be out of the country from Nov. 8th until Nov. 17th, so I won't be able to do updates during that time.

I'd prefer to wait, but won't insist if the other three disagree.

I honestly don't mind... And I think I'm not in a position to argue/threaten anyway :mischief:

Orders:
Rome: A vin Supports A ven -> dal
Rome: A ven -> dal
Rome: A tha -> cir
Egypt: F spa Supports F ion
Persia: A sip Supports A arm -> che
Greece: A sam -> vin
Egypt: A sah -> mau
Rome: F pun -> got
Carthage: A pha Supports A cir
Carthage: A num Supports A cir
Rome: F nea -> ion
Egypt: F mes Supports F lib
Egypt: A mem -> bay
Rome: A mau Supports A tha -> cir
Egypt: A mar Supports A lep
Greece: F mac Supports F ath
Egypt: F lib Supports F cyr
Egypt: A lep Supports A num
Egypt: F ion Holds
Greece: A ill Supports A sam -> vin
Rome: F got -> gos
Persia: A gal Supports F byz
Persia: A dac -> mac
Egypt: F cyr -> gos
Carthage: A cir Supports A sah -> mau
Persia: A che -> sam
Rome: F car -> tha
Persia: F byz Supports A dac -> mac
Greece: A bit -> byz
Rome: F ber -> car
Rome: F aus -> lib
Greece: F ath Supports F aeg -> spa
Persia: A arm -> che
Persia: F aeg Supports A dac -> mac

Index Page

Spoiler :

Fall 5 AD Movement

Fall 5 AD

Next Orders Due By:

I need retreat orders for Rome and build/disband orders as soon as possible. Note that my time is very limited the next couple of days, so if I can get all the orders I'll be able to post an update when time becomes available to me.

Sorry guys, but between packing and everything else, I just haven't had the time to update. We're leaving out early in the morning, so this game is on hold until we get back. For those of you who are interested we will be blogging our vacation at herfirstcruise.com.

We'll be back on Tuesday, Nov. 17th.

For those of you who are interested we will be blogging our vacation at herfirstcruise.com.
That's supposed to be herfirstcruise.blogspot.com. Have a great trip Methos! :)

Top Bottom