DLC Modpack Repository

Does anyone have a 12-20-3 multiplayer game working?

Hi, I have issue on the monopoly button not clickable in vp non eui while it completely vanished on with eui while making a vp modpack. other added ui seems to be affected like wonder planner, diaries not showing up at all. Everything works fine when I'm not making a modpack. Any fix for it?

To be honest i tried,
Putting/not putting EUI when the modpack mod is compiling.
Deleting/saving & load stable cache before compiling
Removing a whole lot of mods to find the issue.
Making sure the mods are all compatible or are made so that it's compatible

Nothing i did worked so far.

VP I'm using is the latest beta. Using mods compatible with vp like vp bare necessities, more wonders (the new one) and enhanced demographics. I love playing vp with my friends and family and playing without it is just jarring now haha..

Edit: here's the list of mods I'm trying to pack

Last edited:
Hi, I have issue on the monopoly button not clickable in vp non eui while it completely vanished on with eui while making a vp modpack. other added ui seems to be affected like wonder planner, diaries not showing up at all. Everything works fine when I'm not making a modpack. Any fix for it?

To be honest i tried,
Putting/not putting EUI when the modpack mod is compiling.
Deleting/saving & load stable cache before compiling
Removing a whole lot of mods to find the issue.
Making sure the mods are all compatible or are made so that it's compatible

Nothing i did worked so far.

VP I'm using is the latest beta. Using mods compatible with vp like vp bare necessities, more wonders (the new one) and enhanced demographics. I love playing vp with my friends and family and playing without it is just jarring now haha..

Edit: here's the list of mods I'm trying to pack

I'm having the same issues aswell . I've noticed that all of the more recent versions after 2-18-3b have this ui issue . Its a problem with the main mod and not your sub mods

Delete InGame.lua from Mods\(1) Community Patch (v 94)\Core Files\CoreLua of your modpack.

I played this version yesterday with a friend for about 40 turns and initially got desync every 4-5 turns which got to a desync almost every turn by turn 40. Then it crashed.
We were using openvpn and the connectivity was good. 2 humans 4 ai. I had a look at the log files but didnt find any that would have had any useful info. Which ones would you be looked to inspect in such a case.

I will try again later today with slightly tweaked openvpn settings and will report the results.

I played this version yesterday with a friend for about 40 turns and initially got desync every 4-5 turns which got to a desync almost every turn by turn 40. Then it crashed.
We were using openvpn and the connectivity was good. 2 humans 4 ai. I had a look at the log files but didnt find any that would have had any useful info. Which ones would you be looked to inspect in such a case.

I will try again later today with slightly tweaked openvpn settings and will report the results.
Well currently "duell" map settings also cause a crash in single player so not multiplayer specific.

Stability in recent versions has been quite hit-or-miss the past few versions, especially in MP. This latest one is stable in SP, but crashes in MP around turn 60 for us.

Any recommendations on which VP modpack version has minimal desyncs? I typically play with 2 humans and 4-6 AIs. Any suggestions on reducing desyncs would be greatly appreciated.

2018-04-30. But you probably don't want a version that old.

Top Bottom