Do you work/go to school?

What do you do?

• I work part time (13 and under hours a week)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I go to school, but I am currently looking for a job. I'm hoping for Barnes & Noble.

ComradeDavo said:
As for me, I work 28 and a half hours a week (or 4 days) stacking shelfs and being bossed around by managers at Boots, which is a department store. I deal with the Bath section mainly. Highly unintresting. Very boring. I must make myself get a better job after christmas!
Check out COBRA offices, they usually hire people after christmas (because a lot of people make the same New Year's resolution: New Job). As long as you're professional, motivated and prepared to work hard, they will give you good experience (personal and professional), money and, if you're prepared to stick it out, you can end up with a brilliant future as well (I'm sounding like my boss)... Worth a try at least.:)

I'm the only one on a gap year. It's between gymnasium and uni. I'm working almost double time for 6 months, and travelling for 6 months. Yeah, my life's brilliant! :cool:

Full-time education. Although I must say, law school feels like working over 60 hours a week, and that is at the good times.

High School. Although my mom is gonna make we work in the summer. Ugh. I don't see why she can't just give me money forever.

Work full time as an analytical chemist, go to school two nights a week towards MS in chemistry. Will finish in June. Need food, losing pronouns.

Renata

High school, no job for the moment.

High school, summer job as a hockey camp counselor, greatest job ever. I yell at kids and skate, and get paid for it!!(it's like $5 an hour but hey, I'm earning money!)

Full time High School (42.5 hour week :cry: ) plus a part time job as a Barnes & Noble cashier and another at a restaurant as a waitress.

I am Junior High/High School home-educated. I also attend a homeschool co-op where I take a combination of Junior High and High School classes.

I don't know which option that would fit in so I voted "other".

ComradeDavo said:
Just wondering what people on CFC do when they aren't online!
Your poll is poorly done. There's an option missing: "I sleep"
Because I work full time, but I'm online at the office, and online at home

Full Time Student, First Year University, Engineering.

Part Time Employee, I work Sundays at a local Retail Store.

i voted for the wrong this, unfortuantely.

PhD, I get paid for it and have 50% of my time to work for the University (supervising laboratory courses and administration stuff). Voted for full time job since I get paid for it and I am occuppied ~42 hours a week.

Top Bottom